2012年12月10日星期一

cnn d for example the M

Camouflage of the Lu takes, is dressed in Bikini and shows off very much ground to flap about in the big hall.
"Princess, this big masters, you wipe to do body to put on a point, don't stimulate a somebody else!"I smile to say.
"Slice!We are together all food and drinks to pull Sa to sleep of the elder brothers son, quite a few month, all come over so, do you just think of to concern me now?All of them are your brotherses, absolutely can't rise wicked heart to the princess of, ha ha, at most they can not stand for they go out seek a girl the Xie fire is just!"
Move to open on the body that I hurriedly make open from princess' sex appeal be absorbed similar eyes, walk to the spider Xia after death with the hair that the towel wrapped dripping wet, looking at the picture that he adjusts out, is all situation on road of iron cow mountain surroundings and the prospects of the forest.
"The electronics is strange, you are really severe, you say of'electronics eye'exactly is what things?How so gains and losses, so far installed, did the this place receive signal?"I turn over to looking at a few appearances with the mouse, can also enlarge and see very clearly.
"Ha ha, four elder brothers, this is more abstruse, I the not known Be thin to explain, in fact we are to install a kind of most advanced satellite signal fixed-point to receive a machine, the signal feedback of the specially made district, make use of to synchronously probe recording image of satellite to deliver a port, will shoot a line conversion can see signal ……"
I put a hand way:"Go, went, don't say, we anyway and finally saw these pictures BE, you still keep showing us, iron cow below the hills leads to the town of Meng Wei and leads to Meng to pull two hill paths of town, to to, be here, did they establish two fortresses?"
Is the hard fort of the 2 F, Section a building Gao on a picture, there is wire entanglements roadblock on the road noodles, the roadside has the sand bag the bunker, top write add Lin Liu tube to weigh a machine gun especially.
The soldier of government soldier is all uniformly 81 types that China produces to mount sudden attack a rifle, the electronics is strange to say:"The Burma troops' normal regulations weapon big parts are all imported from China of, the infantry camp of government regular army is mostly 81 gangs now, place armed, for example the Meng pulls military district in the town armed, then opposite fall behind of 56 type tommy guns, the Rangoon garrison force has already equiped the most advanced 95 types to mount sudden attack a rifle."
We hit the ground in the this place research the defending of form and government soldier work matter, smell a full house of aromas inheritting a person.Soup mountain and week are two to is good to lift a rice cooker to come in, put a big wood table at the long up.
Rice cooker inside the red wave is vacillating, the top 1 F red pepper oil, emit the hot air bubble of the Gu Du Gu Du, a piece of piece of the black venison send forth captivating aroma, a while pull out with hook my Chan insect.
"Start to eat!The princess takes wine, there is behind also a box burning wine, all move to come up!"The soup mountain shouts a way.
We all round to sit the surroundings of the wood table at the long, the princess would burn wine everybody to deliver 1 bottle,cnn.Everybody's in front is a plate,google, a case knife is a fork.Everyone's fork the venison of big piece is in the plate and had a meal knifed again to incise to eat.
The venison is very fresh delicate, a bit very hot, very good to eat flavor.Everyone poured to burn wine to drink with the glass cup mutually, the princess still got out the peacock egg cooking to eat for me.
The wild black venison and peacock egg that ate one belly for dinner, I drank to about have the half catty burning of 60 degreeses wine, the felling was very at ease.Eat satisfied drink enough, the princess pulls me her bedroom, I know, the princess is making use of the whole opportunities to hand over a joys with me.
Immediately after wine strength son, once I embraced her to get up and directly hurtle into a bedroom.I very wildly and directly threw her to in the bed, she the Luo Luo smile and certainly know what I want to do!
The her eyes inside has no one silk not and quickly and still smile the idea Ying lookinging at of Ying I.I is can't the wave take a lot of time and fiercely press her under the body to start kissing her the small mouth that smiles Ying Ying!The princess' kiss technique is very good, match with my tongue to open a small mouth to let my tongue get into her , we try very hard to of kissing and exchanging this saliva.
My hand also has no at the same time carefree, stretch into her chest dress inside ……I take off the speed of woman's clothes I all admire by myself, probably she is like similar revelation of a snow-white small sheep in front of me in less than ten seconds!She the hands Lan is on my Bo neck, I lightly kissed her lips for a while and had already started in a matter that man by this time and most should do!I rise in person since her forehead and get down all the way, her beautiful neck, snow-white double of Lei, her Jiao Lei is more getting outstanding more, flexibility hundred percent!
My mouth finally got to her most beautiful place in her moan voice, Shangri-La!I lightly the one mouthful contain one of her small honey peach in the mouth, the felling is a bit goaty smell, but very delicate slippery.I know that the most impressionable place for woman is to spend Di, and not the ability is hard, hard come to will let female ache and bad impression.
I lightly separate her flower petal son to start inducing her floret Di with the tip of the tongue, each time lick her body to distort for a while, the flower path also starts leaving some transparent of, some liquids of salty flavor, her peach blossom son is very beautiful, to belong to Liu Ye Xing, together and smallly sew had been splitting till a chrysanthemum door.





The 13th chapter 78 in the Mekong valley the dead early early give to living
Renew time:2010-12-114:50:16 chapter word numbers:2468


Chapter 78 the dead early early give to living (In person kiss consumedly!Please throw the monthly ticket in this month to the monthly ticket of another book 《is black to help 》, 《 black help 》 of An to rise, 《black gun 》 this place adds more!Is close of monthly ticket support is more the power that we add!Snow wolf expects your monthly ticket!Hit the monthly ticket of《is black to help 》 to the second to go to!Snow wolf thanked politely!!!)
Her chrysanthemum door very the cleanness is also sexy, didn't grow a floss, pink of.A way small chrysanthemum plait evenly spreads out, the whole chrysanthemum door be like a cherry is peachy to inset at her of snow-white Mao ditch in.The my unbearable beginning licks her chrysanthemum door."Don't !"She calling of small voice, " is dirty here!"
I say that I would like to do for loving my woman!My tongue beginning at she peach blossom and place in the chrysanthemum door Be continuously to lick, her sweet water son also more and more, have some to all flow into my mouth.At this time, she gives me a light allusion, I know should be do proper business of Hou!
I take off pants to jump my strong, see an airtight head top the liquid that glue for the run off early!Don't hestitate to trail arms a horse, incursion aim at a her Shangri-La beginning slowly, because of front drama full she loves the liquid have already well lubricated a Shangri-La, I am very smooth a pretty the waist is whole strong burst the ground is a lightly ring, completely get into her body!
Oh!Because one of her joys makes me start to collide with strongly, she spends path to more and more grip and clip I am comfortable great matchless!The nerve that stimulates me more, become deliver more of bulky!Was fierce to do to probably have more than 10 minutes of appearance, I strong draw out to turn over her a body, let her raised me to the bottom to do from the behind!I part fierce do her peach blossom, simultaneously massage her fart eye, also often of on the bottom of her plump close one mouthful,Facebook!
Princess Ma Ling at this time is early comfortable the whole body shiver, honey water direct current!Did a short while I again after the waist my body that lately recruit to embrace her Yang, so became under the female last male of posture, my hands give her two petal bottom the her hand press my chest to start top and bottom continuously move, however this time is her dry I.
My view can clearly see through her bottom my strong at her flower petal into pass in and out, can sometimes see she spend the delicate meat in the path drive I to take out to 1:00, also feel warm of, be clipped tightly ……her speed was quickly gradual to get up, honey water son also more and more, have some to all flow in my belly, I feel she, the whole bottom becomes slippery slippery of, she keeps huming Ji Ji in joys call ……
Ma Ling more and more of madness, be like to ride strong in one right away, jolt to rise and fall, completely enchanted man's natural character, got into Chi crazy status.Once I with sudden force started to hug her waist, she backward the Yang poured, it's my turn to press up, rise her legs in the shoulders and ruthlessly collide with.
"Husband!Your stem dies I!!Again hurry up, again a little bit more malicious!"Ma Ling loudly call Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论