2012年12月10日星期一

google ight away!Hey Hey!!!

Ring.
"Feed!I am small green, I see you always come back with Huang, not is say good invite me to have a meal at noon, your stem go to?"Is a bit small green fierce Ba Ba Di ask me.
", Sorry, the company occupies at the time, we go to maritime customs, so, make up deficiencies for you in the evening not very good?"My favour explains.
"That you get off work to wait me in the evening, forbid again shameless!"It is small green to say.
The time that get off work quickly in the afternoon, I pressed Sun Qi to dial a telephone for him for cellular phone of my contact card.
"Sun Ge how are you!I am Li Jun, free in the evening, we drink one cup."I simple and directly invite him, because at he write and have the contact card of private cellular phone the time to me, I feel, he wants to know with me, as for why, what purpose only come out to sit down to have a chat around just can know.
", Li Jun how are you!Good, at the right moment Be free in the evening, so, you arrive west now the station pick me up, I also got off work quickly, and you directly come to the west station office and then go."Sun Qi Hao's elephant already and I was an old friend similar.
Let go of a telephone, my arriving is some Leng absolute being, this guy connects polite didn't mean all of a sudden.
All say person in Shanghai not hand over of, but this senior clerk has a little meaning, I arrive is be eager to wanting a meeting meeting this Shanghai man.
I haven't forgotten and small green appointment, hurriedly again give small green stired an internal telephone.
"Is small green, ashamed admire, I occupied again in the evening, you saw want not I invite you to eat midnight snack."I say.
Is small green to rush toward Chi to smile a while:"The midnight snack doesn't go tomorrow breakfast, you push, whether have a liking for which young girl, ?"
"Do not have, I your such a younger sisters all have no time to accompany, I am to really attend social parties, the affair of company, can't, I earlier come back as far as possible, very not?"I beg small green.
"Hum!What social parties, don't go!You affirmation tell a lie, you are to don't want to manage me, I saw you seeing a somebody else a clear and bright look in the eyes today!"The small green beginning plays loafer.
"Good, grandmother Gu, the love has already taken oil!Like this and very not, you go together with me."I the sudden inspiration say.
"Good good!Get off work to walk together."Is small green very excited a while.
"Do not wait to get off work, we have to walk now, you don't move, and I am past, say 1 with your beard the wise ruler tube."I finish saying to let go of a telephone to start to go out.
I get to Huang Yan 's office first.
"Huang Jie, I invited Sun Qi in the evening, I took strict small green one to go."I say.
"Is strict small green to go into to help?"Huang Yan suddenly asks a way.
"Didn't°yet, prepare to develop her, still is observing."I say.
"The affair that went to orchid state last time did she know inside situation?"Huang Yan Wen.
"Do not know, she doesn't know at all."I such as on-the-spot answer.
",Facebook, That good, I knew, you go to, arrive the old distance takes car key there, we at underneath the garage still has a Toyota good United States, you drive this car."Huang Yan Shuo.
I arrived the retiring room of reception first to find out distance ocean, he a handed over to me the Toyota car key.
I to pay customs duties a department, see a beard sit over there clearly.
"The supervisor of the beard, I lend you an individual to use, let strict small green with I go to a western station."I say.
"Like."The beard clear favour stood.
"Is strict small green, you always go with Lee."His receiving has already got ready of small green.
Is small green happily and flank of the colleague put hand farewell and leaped to jump ground to run to come over.
When wear clear noodles of beard small green recklessly the Ku have my arm, we together at pay customs duties eying of department more than ten individuals under walked to go out.
At the door, it is small green to smile the ground of Ying Ying and clear and bright say "hello":"Is clear and bright, I and my elder brother go out to do some matter son and walked first, religious festival!"
I see clear and bright surprised E of one face.
The cheap trick of little girl, my in the mind thinks, she just declares with the activity, this Lee always hers, she wants to let the owner know our relation not and usually, ha ha, this girl has some calculations.
We drive to go straight to a west station.
"The elder brother of the battalion also really has public affairs?"It is small green to sit by me to ask me.
"Certainly, we ask a maritime customs car to do a western station to inspect a set of senior clerk, Sun Qi, to have a meal tonight, you also don't believe, you follow to dry?The somebody else still thinks that we shout with the bait of beautiful woman."I say with smile.
"Slice, little come,google!I be not what three compensate."It is small green Jue to have a small mouth again.
"Ha ha, that you get off now, get off still now in time."I say.
"I just don't get off to shout, I want to see you to exactly want to make what ghost."It is small green to in anger say.
At 6:00, we arrived to a west station, I drove car directly to go in, it is transacting of a 3 F building to rightwards turn, the maritime customs halts to stand office to be on the second floor, and I parked the car, and small green one goes up.
BE on the second floor in the hallway, I found out to hang to inspect the office of senior clerk's brand.
Sun Qi Yi's individual sits at in.
"Sun Ge, " I don't call his senior clerk, call his Sun Ge notable almost, in fact he also 45 years old, than I greatly not how old, "Sun Ge, what time get off work."
" Sit, we aren't certain, 6:00 as usual, one the favour didn't order son."Sun Qi threw a smoke to me, I connected to come over a to see, was a China card.
"The strict young lady who is our representative pays customs duties a department, this is senior clerk."I introduce.
"Senior clerk good!"Is small green consumedly square square the ground come forward and Sun Qi shake hands.
"Strict young lady good, beauty, I discovered, did you this line of of the beauty is many."Sun Qi holds a small green hand to say.
"I return beauty, senior clerk will talk too much, Luo Luo!"It was small green to smile to get up very happily.





Compete for hegemony chapter 8 lion to greatly open mouth on the third Hu
Renew time:2010-12-114:13:24 chapter word numbers:2622


(Again declare:This story occurrence at and the parallel space of realistic world!That space made duplicate the world of reality space, but deduced a different story, was completely irrelevant with realistic world!Please don't strong go to contact the realistic world!Thank support!Connect down to get into fascinating details right away!Hey Hey!!!)
Stood to answer Sun Qi to come out in the west, we went to Su Zhe who postpone Anne's road and remit a hotel, on the side of the sun sun Di hall.
Seat, the wine leads three a period of 10 dayses, I say:"Sun Ge, today luckily you do one the honor, otherwise our that customer can hardly tie up of, our loss big go to,cnn."
"Ha ha, in fact shout, if I really check and affirm a problem and buttonned up your boxes and pursued your responsibilities to all absolutely conform to operate regulations, the affair makes greatly, I completed to also sign an achievement what."Sun Qi such as on the spot say.
I hurriedly nod:"Sun Ge says of and BE!But this is on-line if really keep on checking who all have trouble."
"What are you a stem in the head office?"Sun Qi turned a topic.
"I am a foreign affairs assistant in the head office."I say whatever comes to mind.
"What call foreign affairs?"Sun Qi curiously asks.
"Be be responsible for company outward of business, horizontal contact what of."I am unclear it the Ci ground answer him.
"."Sun Qi a , don't know is understand still don't understand.
Connect down Sun Qi to start and small green chat, two people had already said to smile, the atmosphere is very harmonious.
Be over of time Sun Qi says to me:"Send back strict young lady first, our both the elder brothers seeks a place to say son words."See come to this senior clerk is want to talk with me alone.
"Need not sent me, you occupied you talk here, I returned to first, I beat a car to go by myself."It is small green to carry purely very much, say on one's own initiative.
"Is also good, we sit again in a short while."Sun Qi also not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论