2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Electroplating gold is in the city

Want to put us to go in, however in affirmation for putting is Yan in the Hong door, waiting our possibilities isn't wines good dinner, but glint and flash of cold steel.
"Since it is so, that I was Don't mention it."I loudly return to way, then let color dress they wait I to render assistance outside the city, I alone go forward toward the city gate.
"Husband, there dangerous."The color dress wants to pull me, make me not left for.
"Stop worrying, I can't have what danger of, I have a centipede gold just ah, it but took no cognizance the lord of physical attack, and my forbade evil ball, Hey Hey, physics invalid, then came to a sorcery can not attackstone, so the other party the special sorcery attack of only some high classes effective, but those attack be not say to put and then can put of,beats by dre cheap, I couldn't wait they to launch an attack."I smile ground heel color dress they explanation way, and the color dress hear after my explanation and also smiled, the physics attackstones invalid, the sorcery can not attackstone, so centipede gold just is already approach invincible of, but I hid in the centipede gold just in, that other party similarly harmed not arrive I.
"How?Other persons didn't dare to come in."The village Zuo blesses a male to see my a person only close to and immediately shouted loudly, he but think we are with one action crafty to put out of, not only I am 1.
"The Yan has no good Yan, my a person enough."I see the person whom the village Zuo bless a male suddenly to the flank whisper 2, worry color dress they will in danger, immediately use private make them quickly leave here, we have already been discovered by the other party now, while the other party affirm not only city in so many people, so if we are surrounded by the person of outer circle again, still true difficult run.
"Husband, you carefully order, we go to with dance them to remit to match indiscriminately."The color dress hears my spread after the sound, immediately agreed, and still made decision.
"Like, you carefully order by yourselves and see the other party someone alone of, it be a deluxe player still a low class to don't dare player, all killed, the other party the person is many, run."I ordered to nod and continued to walk toward black Long Cheng to, black Long Cheng the player in the city wall, see my a person walk to come over, don't launch an attack to me as well and can be approached by I city gate.
"Hey Hey, as long as making me go into the city, that hasing you is getting more good-looking."See the other party unexpectedly still really put me go into the city, immediately the Hey Hey smiled, a short while lets the centipede gold is in the city just make effort, then I maded use of an absolute being machined again recognize main sky of robbed launch high level forbid cursed a sorcery attack, by that time only afraid the whole black Long Cheng will be butchered one clean.
"Welcome a world one superior the mock moon come black Long Cheng,cheap beats by dre!"The village Zuo blesses a male to unexpectedly run a city gate to greet me and also be really not afraid of my attack?Or the battle write to nearby have don't put 80 classes of put me in the eye?Want to know I now but the superior of 99 classes, and still forbade nine ranks to curse judgment day judgment to learn a hand, only a judgment day judges down by that time, perhaps here don't want one to live a life.
Now that the other party open front door to welcome himself/herself, oneself so certainly also not begin at the somebody else front door, how also want to enter into in the city go to again say.However after I get into city, unexpectedly discover that the square that the other party is still true on the city middle gets ready a table of feast and seems still really want to invite us not to become?Just don't know did the top put poison in?
"Please!"The village Zuo blesses a male and unexpectedly still really invites me and seats at table, and arrives now this situation, the other party like this invite good Yan, I also not brush-off, although a short while robs and still needs to rob,a short while still sits down first to say again now, and I still have a task now, that is to procrastinate time as far as possible, at the same time drag along the superior of the other party as far as possible here, press plan indiscriminately dance them should also launch to attackstone now, don't know and hand several players in the mulberry mainland halting ground is attackstoned at the same time, what kind of situation will the other party be?Just at black Long Cheng here, the village Zuo blesses a male since will wait us here, that other cities halt ground to will also have?
"How, other how many old friends don't come out to see a bottom?"I smile happily ground to toward village Zuo to bless a male to say and want to know the circumstance that hands other few gangses of mulberry mainlands.
"Do they all halt ground to wait the brotherses from mainland in other each ones?"The village Zuo blessed a male to put a smiling face, see appearance, they seem connect our attackstoning them all have already calculated at inside, is putting a good cage to wait now we to drill, just don't know disorderly dance and eldest brother their circumstance how.
", That thanked to thank, however presently seem to have many is me incognizant of, is the village Zuo gentleman to introduce for introduction?"I intentionally and every where pull and drag a topic, procrastinate time, I procrastinate time not for dancing them indiscriminately, and for the sake of Long Yin's activity, Long Yin when I get into this black Long Cheng, also followed to mix to come in, have the absolute being concealed cape on his body, and his well-trained invisibility, and from hand a Shu technical ability book in escaping of mulberry mainland to learn of escape Shu, sneaking into this black Long Cheng that is easy to accomplish.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 407 dark Du Chen Cang
Renew time:2009-9-2319:23:20 chapter word numbers:4609

The village Zuo blesses a male why will open city gate to make me get into black Long Cheng,Beats by Dre Electroplating, I not clear, also not clear he why after getting into alone black Long Cheng don't kill me at me, however I know when that I not just turn over with them now is facial although dark underneath we who all want to kill the other party, but superficially can also together drink to chat to say ground.
Long Yin is an in the outside and has no the person of name spirit too, but traverse Xuan country villa at us very well-known, far be extremely killing on, is help medium first assassin, not is say his fighting strength is very high, but his invisibility is very quite good, and have much of patience, more important he can't do those affairs that didn't have confidence, so the target assassinated by him basically has no 1 to once hide.
But, Long Yin this time but no longer as an assassin concealed body, and as a robber concealed body, he quietly heel at me step by step walked into black Long Cheng along with me nearby, at black city gate dragon the village Zuo for greeting blessed a male and basically don't discover Long Yin's existence, other players are also all similar, finish to know nothing a way to have such an assassin at they nearby, on Long Yin Shen again have the absolute being the absolute being of the machine class concealed cape, the this absolute being concealed cape has already been recognized a lord by Long Yin, although don't completely resist a sky to rob, finally still lean against we block for him under behind of the sky rob an attack, light front of the sky rob has already let absolute being concealed cape of the attribute promote a lot of 400 following monsters includes bosses can't check to explore static of Long Yin, Long Yin connects me while holding still of absolute being's knowing can't check to explore, unless I target early in the morning he.And when Long Yin's professional walk 350 following bosses can't check to explore as well, therefore Long Yin along with my nearby got into black Long Cheng, not only those players didn't discover him and connected those defend city city Wei is all similar don't aware of him of existence, certainly this black Long Cheng however is four class cities, city inside of defend city the grade of general Gao also not arrive where go to.
Long Yin always heel at my got into black Long Cheng together along with me nearby, then at my signal hint under, carefully the Rao led crowd and kept off the square of this middle and walked toward black Long Cheng's dime to, Long Yin walks to of the direction is exactly black Long Cheng's place in the warehouse at first, however have already become one to discard a house now, the black dragon helps of the person didn't go and repair its returning to, but reserving originally be broken of appearance.
Long Yin's target is very explicit, that is the warehouse that the black dragon helps, although here the surface is to have already become one to discard a house, but here remain still the black dragon help of place in the warehouse, and this time they do more hiddenly and directly set up the warehouse to and discard the underground of the house, and the entrance unexpectedly is still not here, still reconstruct another a warehouse in black Long Cheng at the same time, however this warehouse just get empty hull, also is incompletely an empty hull not, those how not important or how not worth money thing, still put here of, and lead to a truely airtight database Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论