2012年11月15日星期四

google Got a good news t

Hope for everyone, have everyone's hope became to see of, then tell everyone, I stir what you play!Ha ha.I hurriedly run."Although Mo Yan Chou's words are very stupid, for as first time is comforting a young girl, and being still a very intimate girl of oneself, he still does of Be getting more fairly good.
Everyone knows that the world doesn't have free lunch, so has never also continued probe.Take to just a little have a little a disappointed mood,google, a group of persons start studying these books again and finally took a look and just discover that these are some book of diaries.The quality of book of diary is very good, arrived to experience so much can still keep turning over to open reading so after several years.These book of course not is the in common use paper does now of.Being also 1 kind don't the well-known skin do.
Turn over to open ancient book of diary, rare airtight use her soft of the voice read and also read at the same time all mainlands in a world didn't jot down of history:
Curse Li September 13, 4999 snow
Today is that I arrive at to work here on the first day, is us here these temple of the gods the guardants biggest evil silver mineral.I am very happy, because be occupied in at everyone for protecting a temple of the gods, protect our homes but battle of time, I finally can do some contributions for them.
Curse Li September 14, 4999 snow
Changed a piece of huge sorcery crystal today stone.Being really happy is unexpectedly what my attribute water fastens.I started it with the sorcery.Its gentle and soft ray of light lets my anxious and fretful mood finally is calm down.
Curse Li September 15, 4999 snow
War the good elephant isn't very smooth, come to pull greatly offering sacrifices to of the mineral stone urging of facial expression just a not very good-looking strength here today everyone possibly many excavation mineral stone, the good elephant of all people all know that the circumstance is very difficult.But there are concretely difficulties much but have no a person to tell me, I am very suffered, because am I too small?
It is fine to curse on September 16, 4999 Li
Don't know today why the in the mind always feel very uneasy, I hard of work, even arrived the digging of wild manikinses inside in the mineral area, but very abnormal, these although the person is very good, as long as work of time in addition to the companion can not only have never rushed through me to walk in the manikin that here exist together and even still passionately say "hello" with me.
It is fine to curse on September 17, 4999 Li
I finally know today they yesterday why will to I so like, will leave to go to battlefield here today because of they.Really be worried that my in the mind concerns about of he isn't not so bad.
.......
Curse Li October 1, 4999 snow
I finally got his news today, he got stripe to become a bow and arrow brigade today captain.I am very happy, he brings me a sorcery arrows of do-it-yourself.Is true to have never thought, he unexpectedly proposes to me in this time, how should I do?Promise?But now still in the war.I at want.
Curse Li October 2, 4999 the breeze is very strong, but O.K. have no snow, the sky is just a bit dusk
I did one to make I last night very excited decision also, because I decided to promise him.So I also created a sorcery arrows to give to greatly offer sacrifices to bring back for me.Greatly offering sacrifices to is very happy, he still blesses us happy, and say at the time that we got married, he in the future manage a wedding for us.I am too happy!The wish that can get to saintedly and greatly offer sacrifices to is our gift of these biggest water spirits.The others in the mineral hole also all bless me today, even if is those violent barbarians to also take out to bless in their race the other people's snow lion hair weaves of the headdress send to I.
It is fine to curse on October 3, 4999 Li
Having an accident in mineral hole today is past, a set coal-face machine is getting worse.But I really can't fix, although I am in the control room, regrettable is to otherly fix members and all go three way of fought, having nos, I also can check against the notes that they leave to do, however O.K., I know of a cow head the monster person fixed member to once fix for those before, at part maintained for me, O.K. had him, otherwise I even could not moved so big things.Ah, water spirit is a body too weak, if soil spirit good.However the final outcome is still quite good of, because of end the machine revolved again.
Curse Li October 4, 4999 snow
He delivered one of his war booty, is the lance in a black today, he tells my person who am the sorcery arrows shoot-to-kill that he uses me, seeing the appearance should be a military officer.Although I can't use lance,I am still very happy, is he fore line of achievement but happy, I usually fantasize our weddings now.
Curse Li October 5, 4999 snow
We come to a snow spirit here today, she is unexpectedly younger than me, Be here responsible for allly receiving and dispatching to record a work.The thunder spirit of amanuensis in past go to three fight.Really don't know he fore line safe insecurity, wish spirit queen to protect him.
Curse Li October 6, 4999 snow
The barbarian who sends me the headdress today also picked up weapon to go to three and fight, but he lets his pediatric son to take over his coal-face work, he makes me look after his pediatric son for him, because this is their house a kid finally.Other a few of his adulthood sons all have been already sacrificed.Ah, this damned war beats ambiguously of, all quite a few year, unexpectedly still in the dozen, these enemies are too damned.
.....
Curse Li November 2, 4999 snow
Is so long-term, he didn't give me the news.Let everybody to worry, I really want to also come forward line.But my applying for some timeses don't get an approval.
Curse Li November 3, 4999 snow
The last also walked than my big person here, so very short two months, the adults here all go three and fought and replaced of is all group of kids.Don't know next up battlefield of isn't me.
Curse Li November 4, 4999 snow
That barbarian's pediatric son cried today, I ask for a long time just know his father fore the line sacrificed, his mother also sacrificed.From now on he was an orphan.I after listenning to also very sad, I embraced him to also cry.But he says that he wants to revenge, he also wants to come forward line.
Curse Li November 5, 4999 snow
He cries to tell me today, their elders don't make him go to three wars, because they these children are barbarian's hopes.He says he hereafter definitely mine for minerals well, it lets front of uncle aunts can use the best weapon.
...............
Curse Li December 17, 4999 heavy snow
Blizzard came quickly, but the enemy still don't withdraw of evidence, really hoping front can insist the arrival of blizzard, they will bear wildly making reprisals of breeze spirit and snow spirit after turning that time, ha ha, really hope that I am also their a members.
Curse Li December 18, 4999 heavy snow
Received one to make today I sad news, promise in the future manage greatly offering sacrifices to of our weddingses fore the line also sacrificed.The news of this sorrow makes me don't have a meal for a days.I pray him to rest peacefully to the spirit queen, because he is a good person.
.........
Curse Li on December 30, 4999 suddenly and violently snow
Got a good news today, those enemies shrunk back.They are presumed to also know that blizzard soon arrived.Finally can take a breather.It is said that they took back the land that we are captured.
It is fine to curse on December 31, 4999 Li
The mineral hole started sealing an entrance to cave today, hereafter of two months we will here live, only wildly breeze spirit and snow spirit after turning just can act in terrible blizzard.I would all can not get his news for two months.Is very sad, at close a mineral before the hole I let to take over to offer sacrifices to come a barbarian's elder of taking the mineral greatly to took ten sorcery arrowses for me to him, these sorcery arrows is I do out with my own all coffee breaks, should be fierce.
````````````````````````````````````` Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论