2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com s sex maniac to bull

The tooth gnashes teeth with hatred of, very anxious to kill I!"
"Has that already killed you?"The smile way of Han Ning Dong, " you this silly guy!Is alas, you know what, snow son ever since after the altar came back, all dream at the mid-night every day, the dream inside always calls your name.Otherwise, I especially idea will you this guy call come to do what?Let you come to humiliate me here?Hum!"
I cannot help but smiling a , immediately Ya way:"Winter, can't?She and I ……you also know, she is still Gu China of time, all day see me full with a revolting feeling of, how may …… , be like the Ke fall in love with a small treasure of Wei so?Is dizzy, look like not and greatly may!"
Han Ning Dong rushes toward Chi on smiling, frailty track:"Be not the Ke fall in love with a Wei small treasure, only afraid is set up rather a princess to fall in love with a small treasure of Wei?In fact, although snow son has been getting angry with your this sex maniac to bully motherland blossom, and among them that blossom in have her a friend who knows in Japan.However, at with after you shoulder to shoulder courageously fight with Qin Dynasty China bath of blood, she seemed and then changed a lot.Jia Wei, remember you are be contused by Qin Dynasty China, doesn't the obfuscation come to?"
I nod, the corner of mouth Qin says with smile:"Certainly, the beauty saved a small rare life, small living to have no with the repay, only make a commitment!"
Han Ning Dong not from tiny tiny on smiling, slightly on my head clap for a while, way:"Is shameless!Hum, you are this guy, the skin was more and more thick now!"
I am direct to filter her words, the hippies smiling face ground held tight careful Mo shuttle of her that pure white small hand a short while.Although center of palm of hand due to doing some martial coarsenesses can the back of the hand but pretty much young delicate soft slippery, the touch is the best.
Han Ning Dong pushes away my hair hand, positive color way:"Jia Wei, I say of but true words.After snow son is definite over there to your in different lights, on that day you collapsed and fainted of time, she shines on see on the contrary a few girls of your times son in the center most!"
I am one Zheng, a bit surprised, mumbling way:"Can't …… that, how afterwards she is still ……"
Han Ning Dong clapped me on recording, smile way:"You don't want you, the the mouth for refusing to concede defeat as well!All day and snow son quack Bang Bang toward stem.Snow son doesn't see her is a big star, in fact is also that one is obstinate to get a darned kid.You, be like natural rivals.How to say, snow son she has been burying in the heart bottom to your good will, but with the affair that you take place, but make she will you immediately and other common men separated.She likes you after, in fact also a bit in clear and ordered pattern."
My wry smile has no language, very long way:"I, don't think that Han Yong Xue really likes me.Very anxious to one knife she shouts my name in the dream, or is to hate extremity, the cause that I polish off?"
Han Ning Dong annoys clenched me for a while, way:"You simpleton!I ask you, if snow son really and so hates you and leave the time of altar why don't try very hard to with you?Meet this time why beat all not willing to give up beat you for a while,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com?Still really fearing is dirty hand don't become?That she teaches those bludgers that want to have her cheapness on that day, not afraid dirty own hand?"
I am continuing to be placed in wry smile, way:"Winter, even if she to some of my good wills, but also be far and far unlikely to fall in love with me.Is much less she also knows my heap of woman, even if fall in love with me, can't want to take place with me as well any hand over to gather?"
Han Ning Dong Pei I for a while, way:"BE, the previous snow son is to be unlikely to fall in love with you, it isn't to want to have any relation with you.But in fact, she not only once had the most intimate relation with you, but also still had a kid!Is original and then had the snow son of good will how to do to you?She is naturally utterly confused, but again not willing to give up depend on to conventionally beat this kid, hence ……"
"Is not willing to give up?I still think is that she is shy, hence cover up ……"I mumbling way.
Han Ning Dong hated ground to knock my head for a while, way:"Cover up your head!If snow son has no to all your a little feelings, you the one mouthful is a snow son, how didn't also see her refuting sharply?How to also disappear her to break your head?"
My wry smile wears the small hand of catching Han Ning Dong, kiss for a while way:"Winter, Han Yong Xue didn't break my head, but you look like to have the head to to break me to incline to!"
(Recent body of Fu You sick Yang, hence have been having no how to renew, hope consumedly forgive.The Fu You still keeps taking out time to end this book, and can't hastily.Ha ha.)





Book 15 match the joys chapter 383 chirping of birds snow, it loves(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:34:01 chapter word numbers:5551

Drive after a time of Han Ning Dong persuade, I have to skin of head to crustily continue on the second day dynasty the grass hut walk to, and the left hand lift breakfast, the right hand grasps a to tie to have a very big flower nursery and glasshouse in the fresh and red rose-sky fox valley, flower come from there, and still Han Ning Dong cut in person wrapping.
Again and slightly knock ring wooden board door, Yi in the plank door ah the ground open, jade face slightly slightly some Han Yong Xue of pallors stood in the building to coldly see my one eye, slightly slightly foolish a short while, silently turned round into inside.
I put the breakfast to the table up, then hold a rose to walk into the indoor.
Han Yong Xue Ying Ying the ground sit on the simple and crude bed and carry in the hand of still keep being a dress Shan of the infant who hasn't completed work.With her financial power, it is an all very and simple affair to want to buy the dress Shan of 10,000 children, however she but front-linely and with meticulous care stitch by own hands one needle, and still embroider very fine blossom, this makes me some out of the blue of touched.
I silently stared at the Jiao of this day female a short while, then press near to hold up rose half to kneel down a sincere way:"Snow son, probably formerly we didn't too manily hand over to gather, but since today, I would like to an a life times all protect you from cradle to the grave, let you from now on lead up happy, sweet of day!"
Finish saying this at me converse after, the room is silent, the atmosphere immediately seems to be very embarrassed.I am tiny to take one silk wry smile, as a men, I only use generally clear Che of autumn waters of the eyes dead straight stare at her, craving for the world can appear miracle and hope that the cycad can open a most beautiful beautiful bright blossom.
Han Yong Xue side body the Ning sit on the bed, beautiful face just if the Zhe resides the pretty woman of any dust, the growing of tiny book long eyelash shows unintentionally to matchlessly work properly of spirit, the Ying Ying water Mou black and white is clear, the double Tong of utter darkness is the most deeply the sweetest beautiful dream in spring, that is serene, pure, gentle and soft vision,cheap dr dre beats, imitating the Buddha can wear deeply vulgar life time of prosperous, comfort the fickleness of public bottom.
Her fine goose egg form face is a bit tiny emaciated, but soft powder the delicate skin imitate a Buddha lightly a choke meeting drop water, the snow-white dress Shan is spotless.The sunlight softly falls on her through the small window of left side and is suffused with to have a way magnificent diaphragm on her, let the whole humble room all immediately the Yi Yi living Hui to get up.
At the moment of she, almost with the I ever and on TV advertise medium see of the free from vulgarity pretty woman completely wait together, let me have 1 kind if see her in the cloud and mist, always have some the hazy emotional stirrings of the Chuo Chuo of shadows shadow.
Being such is quiet of what is she exactly thinking in the heart?Canning not helping in my heart is bitter and astringent matchless.
The "probably, I should thank you ……" suddenly together clear and crisp and soft voice seems to be in the high in the clouds Tu to decline.BE lowering the head is lost in thought of I fiercely a surprised, immediately realize is that she is talking.
My title but see a spectacular sight, sees her all over and suddenly sending forth a pure sanctity ray of light.If say just of she is just like a words of pretty woman, so at the moment of she was a pretty woman,Artist Series!
My mouth is a bit dry, the meaning of one silk bitterness bitterness is in mind to hatch, but can not vomit a word.
She smiles to stare at me, that very soft eyes are generally and in the moment bright to make me a short moment even become blind a black!However moment after, everything is suddenly like dream, her eyes still that sort gentleness like water, but my back didn't immerse however flow in fine threads cold sweat from the forbidden ground!
"If have no you, I can't do into a clear jade achievement'the fairy heart is bright'of state, approach more to attain at present'the saint heart is bright'state.Probably ……"she once the Ning Mou smile, " fairy door thousand in the last years the first crape myrtle saint female will condescend to come in this in this world.Can only cherish, I was no longer pupil in the fairy door ……"
At she like to feeling Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论