2012年11月15日星期四

cnn hurtles me to come

Is to really make you be getting sader, don't blame me, good?But, I don't regret, don't regret at all, unique regret of BE, I can not see with own eyes world unification, elder brother Yu, do you blame me?
Pain, the body is best pain, commit by poison but die is so suffered?Should not ah, I how so painful, old madam this is next what poison ah, early know so painful, should make the old madam grant me one knife, which afraid is strangle to death me also lead so painful.The bloody flavor in the throat is more and more heavy, throw up blood to still need to vomit how long set free?Too pain, who come to help me, good pain, I could not stood.Did the intelligent start to be not awake?Did I want to die?Why also feel painful, all over all painful of severe.
When Sun Ce and week Yu gets news to run back, I already the painful Quan shrink together and run out whole body of energy also cannot stop the ache on the body, cannot help but that kind of painful of felling, the hair has been already all spread, the lips have already been bitten open as well, the nail buttons up palms to all break, finally is still that the pain exhale a voice, sweat and wear the blood of exhalation have already made dirty the whole soft Ta.
Sun Ce rushed toward to come up a while and embraced me, worried ground of Gao Han:"Son cloud, son cloud, you how, son cloud, you say a words."
I am collapsed and fainted to is pleasing to listener to arrive his voice in the half, open eyes to see him hard:"Bo Fu, Bo Fu, you killed me and killed me, I was very painful, I could not stood and gave me a happy, beg you."The side says that the side vomits one mouthful blood.
Sun Ce flusters a ground of Wu my mouth:"Not being vomiting is vomiting again.Don't be afraid, here, I have me at, you aren't mortal, can't of."
Not, I don't want this kind of painful, die to hold tight Sun Ce successful arm, piteously entreat him:"Bo Fu, I am really good pain, whole body pain die, you let they to I a happy, I beg you, not very good?"
The week Yu urgently comes forward:"What is the row?This is what poison,cnn, how can so?Son cloud, you insist in a short while, Bo Fu has already issued on order to seek doctor to go to, you have to insist!"
I really like a pain, what doctor, I don't want and let me die and let me thoroughly set free:"Don't doctor, don't they, I want to set free, you make me set free, not very good?Give me one knife, so difficult?You how cruel of heart, see me so painful, looking at me so painful."
Sun Ce is to tightly embrace me, really want for keep in mind middleman to share this painful, looking at blood ever and anon from the my mouth in vomit, he anxiously says to the Yu in week:"Male Jin, you go and ask quickly, this is what poison, the mother drinks for son cloud of what poison, how can so?Still have, spread doctor quickly."The week Yu immediately rushed out a house to go.
My state of mind started to be blurred again, the body was best to be like a pain of have no so severe, the Tan is in Sun Ce's bosom, haven't struggled energy, in addition to mumblingly saying to kill me, what can't say, either.Is very quick, the week Yu runs back:"Bo Fu, the madam says just common of poison, son cloud should already ……, she also not knows to is what is the row.The old madam came over right away."
Want to struggle, mean to say don't , don't let they, don't see me in most distressed appearance, can I could not say words, the piece opens mouth, and can vomit a blood.Sun Ce stares at bosom medium pale face, struggle of the range is more and more small of I, foolishly no longer talk.
Is very quick, the old madam also came in and saw ground in the house situation and also got a fright:"How can and so?This poison has no so painful, I looked for person to once try, that person in a short while died, isn't this appearance."
Sun Ce sees title toward the mother:"Mother, you should ask me first, son cloud has already would liked to listen to our to arrange, you how descend hand?"
Madam Wu sighs:"Plan son, why do you take Liao Kao for him?Because he wants to run.He wants to really promise to stay, do I do how can and like this again?You are my in the mind not pain?I this is also helpless, only have so, just good to you, just the most beneficial to river's east.The disaffection being the whole all hurtles me to come."
Sun Ce foolishly looking at me to shake head:"I and the male Jin originally wanted to arrange her to the island up, lead several year, river east war situation already settle, again after saying, can ……, say these now, afraid already late, already late.Son cloud was a plan to take you, is that I took you."
The unconscious sort ground listens to these words, my hand gradually loosens the arm of opening Sun Ce and have no divine of the taste took a look him then pendency head, there is no a little energy, only often take out Cu ground body and the blood overflowing from the corner of mouth to prove that I haven't died to them.
The close soldier of week Yu took doctor to rush through to come over, the doctor looking at at present everything and listenned to week Yu in brief tell, wrinkly the eyebrows chase vein:"Adult, committing by poison time has been so long, perhaps ……"
The week Yu is worried ground of to ask:"No matter these, you say how, can still have been already saved?"
The doctor shakes a head:"Is difficult, make an effort."
If Sun Ce is just foolishly embrace me, listenned to doctor, his title sees toward madam Wu:"Mother, the matter has already gone to this, you return to stop for rest, never so, son cloud after death of affair I will handle okay."
Madam Wu sighs:"You don't blame me good.Such as say with me, he still keeps wanting to returns to and return to bury home town, you still respect him."Do not wait Sun Ce, they have to mean, madam Wu turned round to leave.
Sun Ce sees the Yu in week:"She still needed to return to and died to also want to return to.Do I really stay not to descend her?"Lower the head to looking at to keep in mind middleman:"You since want to return to, again why the need for come?Dead at I am here, can you really feel at ease?"
The week's Yu facial expression isn't good-looking either, today this kind of situation, he also has never thought:"Really don't thought of today this circumstance, true.I thought at first, the ability secret jailed him how many years, all harmless to us, alas, I whether this really did amiss?"
Sun Ce shakes head:"Have no, don't close your business.Male Jin, even if have no your to calculate, son cloud wants also come of.Her temperament don't you still understand?She is after all all different from us.Son cloud, you keep making you to only have brothers feelings to us, what kind of brothers feelings will let your everythingses all let go of, clearly know to here will pay with the life, you still proceed without hesitation ground.You are very silly, really very silly.You want to return to, because of the counterplan disappoint extremely?"

Chapter 235 has narrow escape from death(3)


The doctor that diagnoses vein has already diagnosed along while vein, he is wrinkly eyebrows, diagnose a left hand, change right hand, change again back, took a look Sun Ce, and then turn head the Yu of seeing the week.The week Yu was seen several eyes by him, really unbearable:"You exactly see what?There are words saying, exactly still save?"
That doctor drive once he roar, cringe for a while, just speak words:"Adult, this, the mean person made so several years of doctor, or ran into the affair of such oddness for the first time and hadn't died so for a long time ……, probably the dead was not."
The week Yu sees Sun Ce, 2 people although the words that don't understand doctor, the audibility arrives dead not three words, all happy.The week Yu pulled doctor to get up right away:"You say know, his dead not is what mean?You are to say this poison to don't use, hasn't he occupied?Or another of what?"
That doctor is also an astonished all over the face:"Smallly also can not remember clearly Chu.But small pair of vein, discover this person vein elephant oddity, the nature and man in the body belligerence, seethe not already, obvious source of vitality full of life, should be dead not."
Sun Ce listens to the sparse inside is careless, after seeing one eye each other, Sun Ce asked that doctor:"You say in brief some, exactly and what is the row, she why throw up blood not only, also so painful?"
The doctor Gong body way:"Although the mean person has never seen circumstance like this can once hear inside the professional as well, the magnate in the center and ever had the poisoned circumstance to take some medicine first to resist possible emergence and predicted according to mean person, this shoulded be this circumstance, he once took some medicines that repressed a poison before and let him had the ability to resist some poisons, just because of such, he is using oneself ability now Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论