2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats arly clear vision at

Was full of interest and applause to me, I knew a while that I won."
Sun Ce stretches hand to pare off my nose:"Is really a severe runt, I didn't also see wrong."
I am still smiling:"BE ah.Become angry, I also came to a my own purpose.Path county the evening in the city, the male Jin listenned to me a while whistle sound in of remember fondly and painful, but while hearing the words of male Jin, you see be full of to feel pity on in my vision and have some to worry, I follow you closely and suddenly had the impulse of the friend to want to become you.Now is wanted, your vision is like elder brother Yun to concern my vision.From that after, I sink in that vision and pull out not to come out.Bo Fu, I think that you all smile forever, I don't want to see you painful appearance, whenever see when you are so painful my heart being like one pain that the knife mows."
Sun Ce lightly kissed my forehead:"Is alas, the plan this present life regrets most of the affair is that you almost die in the song.When I see you in that dungeon, I think that you were dead, I felt at that time that I cannot live as well.That kind of pain and sufferings that clenches heart, I would not liked to experience again, either."
My tears again unbearable:"Bo Fu, Bo Fu, cloud returns alive at present is took you."
Sun Ce sighs to embrace me tighter:"Not, you have no.You promised I will keep me company, you attained.At the beginning be sent to the time here, I think that you will be held by the Cao to kill, I hate I why deathless.Afterwards Qin Yong delivers your elder sister also.I think that you can't come again to see me, because you have already finished doing the affair that you once promise."
My hand draws a circle before the chest at him:"Simpleton, arrant fool, I since did an arrangement like this, certainly be want you can safely finish leading whole life, you still think what I do."
Sun Ce ha ha smile:"I how to not miss you.Say that I don't believe that the Cao holds as well again.You to the Cao hold to sign next so big achievement, your daughter's body again drive Mr. the Jin told Cao to hold and faced such a have to oneselfs big achievement of beauty, I how persuade myself, will Cao's holding pass you?Think and then so separated with you, I in the mind pain of desperately."
I sigh:"You certainly account so much, result get just the opposite.Mr. Cao has already known my daughter's body, after seeing the letter of male Jin, thought to be slanting, jealous!I have already once said, the theory gets the skill of resisting the bottom generally, you can't be lost to Cao Mr.;Talk about war strategy, your under charge also than male weak Cao not how much.Say honest words, if I helped you in the beginning and vanquished Mr. Cao be not a difficult matter either.Bo Fu, you lose and then lose on feelings.You are a person who acts impetuously, the whole decisions build up on the foundation that doesn't hurt feelings.Mr. Cao be not, he considers first of is his big industry, his ideal, not personal feelings.At private with public, he is with male for lord.I gave him the choice, one strove for the minister a great commander still a deep house lady, and he chose to strive for minister great commander."
Sun Ce thinks affirming my views:"Is quite good, if change into me, I will marry you into family, then take you to advertise for a war everywhere right away.But, if really want you up the battlefield, I will can not stand, knowing pain, will worry, will regret.The Cao holds and then completely let go to you, the just as you please is placed in a so dangerous territory ground inside, and he incredibly can really trust.Luckily you are all right.Think of this, I fear behind, the very anxious to dozen Cao holds to just solve spirit."
I the Luo Luo smiled:"You didn't see, be my whole body severely wounded sees Cao Mr. of time,cheap dr dre beats, in the his eyes of painful and sorrow, there is also difficult speech of embarrassed.Three elder brothers that time already from daughter's identity that he knows me in mouth, they are worried about my at the same time, also have unspeakable complaint to Mr. Cao.Ha ha, I think, that time, Mr. Cao definitely really regrets that he chose to strive for minister great commander, but didn't enter my turn family."
Sun Ce also smiles:"H'm, I also want to see that time, he is a what kind of facial expression."
I smile:"I describe to you.You think that an old guy of short small flower white beard, the hair didn't also tie grow a bitter gourd face well, small eyes on the face are full of compunctious vision.Looking at me to expect moxa moxa ground, also often steal the eye sees three elder brother their facial expression.A hands don't know as well how put, want to embrace me and don't dare and mean to say what, and then can not say it.The in that manner played a pole so much."
Sun Ce wants to want to also smile.Didn't smile how long, he smiled not to come out, tight tight arm, encircle me tighter:"Listen to your elder sister say of the scene, think those benefit arrowses to put into your body, know perfectly well a way, you have already been free, I am still a pain is well painful so much.Is like son, silly like son, why don't want to use that kind of way?Why to want to put oneself to so unique road up."
I also sigh:"You and male the Jin saved, the elder sister also wanted to save down!Although luring Zhuge Liang early settles a good stratagem, although I have already got ready to pretend to be dead of tablet, as long as you have never put together the dead is on the battlefield, I can save you.But elder sister and children, there is also Sun Jia so many people, how do I save?The Cao is male be promise I can't kill them, can can't give them too good life, either.I only do like this and let all people all believe that I want to make use of family, so, the elder sister also reckons the male Cao unification world signs descend achievement.I am to intentionally seek dead viewpoint, really wanted to die the clear hand is at the bore in.I died, the Cao was male and then would regret, can remember fondly me, will treat kindly an elder sister.Thus, then Qin Yong can take advantage of an opportunity to put forward my to loose a wish, Mr. Cao would promise him to take an elder sister, they come here ……."
Sun Ce blocked up my mouth a while:"Is like son, like son, let how I say ah, you can not for yourself consider at 1:00?Do you really want a plan this lifetimes and all want to live in the middle of regretting pain and sufferings?"
My the draw down his hand lightly wipes the teardrop of going to his canthus:"I in fact also capable I intend.That time, I still deeply love dearly clear vision at the bore in, I think that I loves very much to love him very much, I think with him together.I also in mind entertain one silk hope and hope that the bore can promise my condition clearly, takes down me and passes an elder sister and passes to raid the plan in the man.I hope that be he knew such as after being Zhao Yun Er who mutually knows to love each other with him, can take me to walk, or even if be imprisonned in Chengdu by him, I also recognized."
Sun Ce sighs:"Can he has no, he is also a Cao to hold a person like that."
I order:"BE ah!The business, ambition and ideal all compare our feelings to want importance much.He early knows that I am a Yun son, I am making use of him, just tie down him with feelings, he also turns over to make use of me.While facing me, he the slightest has no hand goes limp.When grow the moment that the arrows goes into a body, the expectation in my heart just thoroughly loses, is also that time, I just understand, I want of the man don't have a falsely impassive person with me, but actually be really putting me in the mind, put the person of the most important position in his life.At that kind of the moment that gets close to die, I just know that a man whom woman exactly needs what kind would be happy.So, I after waking up, make a firm decision, I want to here.My heart not male in the Cao there, also not on the common people body of this world, but here.So, Bo Fu, I gave heart you, but want to give oneself have been treating me as still important Qin Yong than his I's life.Your apprehensibility I, back me up, I am really happy."
Sun Ce lightly smiles:"Was small to finally grow up such as the son, knew oneself is common of woman.When you see me, speak Cao to hold have already married you the time of Qin Yong in person, I understood your heart.Qin Yong is a good man, he so early knew your secret, but still was with no regret your effect lifetime.I don't doubt at all, if your true dead's water in sky, Joe's son after they send to, Qin Yong Hui seeks yours, he is the person who really puts you on the most important position.But I am to don't understand this, otherwise, I have already promised you and give up a river east Ba lord that unreal of thing, return concealed forest together with you, everything all will not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论