2012年11月11日星期日

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com huan's strabismus sa

.His task, just need to find out Zheng De Long and tube Wei country.
"Qin, I still arrive at for the first time may the Pei pull, the weather here is good friends with than Peking."
"Yes, Mr. Ye, may Pei's pulling is a beautiful city, and the greening leads special Gao, the air is very good, that one is feater than a living city."
Leaf Wan peeps out one silk anxious air, saw a lotus after coming to Wu one eye cordially say:"Qin , Ni knows that I hold to travel a visa to come over.I am in the mainland …have a little small bother, I think first to earn a little money here, then return to country.Can you help me?I think that you can definitely have a way, rightness?"
Leaf Wan come already detailed came to Wu to once study with lotus, if approach China to help, find out Zheng Pu, this needs a process.2 people are thick to thickly establish a project, be from leaf Wan guide, act according to circumstances.
Leaf Wan never thinks that the human feelings that have without basis can get, so he is from the next table fill an envelope to Qin Chuan's hand, the inside is livelong 5000.Who know once Qin Chuan's facial expression change, elephant drive hot come to hand similar retracted a hand, stammerly say in Chinese:"Mr. Ye, I don't want money, I can help you … invite you …"
"Is sorry!"Leaf Wan sees the look in the eyes of the lotus question of Mary and immediately pack the envelope into pocket.Qin Chuan Shu one breath, wrinkly the eyebrows say to Mary's lotus:"Is dear, I use the business that Chinese chats China with Mr. Ye, don't you mind?"
Mary lotus Luo once the Luo smile and hugged Qin Chuan to mercilessly kiss an one mouthful, dynasty once leaf Wan smile, and then turn round to come to Wu to chat with lotus.
Qin Chuan takes out pure thin yarn handkerchief and wiped to wipe the lipstick on the face, to leaf Wan apology of smile smile, this just the openings say:"Mr. Ye, I am an Australia, but I is also a Chinese people at the same time.Before I arrive Australia, it is already a junior high school to living.I have my global view and philosophy of life."
Changed posture, Qin Chuan continues to say:"I think, if you true demand my help, should simple and direct openings.Mary's lotus is a good girl, her cousin, the lotus comes to Wu, and her household is very good to me.Lotus' coming to Wu is a police, while you suddenly come from China, and give my advantage fee I don't know how much, but I think to have at least 451000, even is U.S. dollar.You aren't to want to work, but have other tasks, rightness?"
Leaf Wan mutely looking at Qin Chuan, he the outward appearance of the Mian Tian bottom, have the idea of delicate smartness, under the mirror slice of look in the eyes brightly, obviously his helping in R.O.C can sit to the intermediate position, far from accidental.
"Is all right, I admit, I come here am in fact to want to seek my girl friend, she come may it has been two years since Pei pulled, I lose contact with her, but it is said that may under the sphere of influence that R.O.C help, she is Zhang Jian, Shenzhen from China.The lotus comes to Wu, is a friend whom I come to Chinese front to give my contact method."
Leaf Wan stand stand hand, take out wallet, Zhang Jian and ownly match a shadow to turn over to let Qin Chuan see, Mary's lotus gathers together overdo saw one eye, surprised shout:", Leaf, your woman was really too beautiful!"
"Thank!"Leaf Wan courtesy ground smiled to smile, and then used Chinese to say to Qin Chuan:"In fact, I can look for the local police's help, but I tell me at the local friend, seeking a police far and far has never sought a friend to help quickly.So I found out a lotus to come to Wu, while the lotus come to Wu and introduced you to me."
This time words true true or false leave, although Qin Chuan still keeps having a little a doubt,see photograph but trusts leaf Wan more.
Leaf Wan doesn't know that Qin Chuan will can't sell himself/herself, so still absolutely can not speak true facts, but don't seek a reason, and then can not let Qin Chuan's letter take currently, hence leaf Wan drew up this time words and made reference to afterwards, leaf Wans all doubt he or she actually is be not at tell a lie.
Zhang Jian, a double-edged sword son!All fling off on all works of leaf Wan very anxious to handle knob head, seek her.
"Mr. Ye, I think that I can help you, but you …have what special features, or say what profession what you learned is?"
Ye Wan thought in a short while and still felt to quickly conquer public by force and then approached Zheng Pu to get quick.
"I, nothing important culture, just a little bit son awkward energy, be a hatchet man bodyguard of should be able to."
Qin Chuan's strabismus saw along while, but really could not told leaf Wan where have awkward energy, just thinking talk, leaf Wan stretched hand to once take a bottle of beer, the double kneaded at the bottle, tiny on making an effort, unexpectedly bottle kneads ground, once the finger rub, the glass Cha Lai Lai but fall, Mu, eat 2 but connect red print all have no.
"!Is this what is the row?"Mary's lotus didn't notice the action of this place and rushed toward to come up to looking at broken up wine bottle, one face was surprised.
But Qin Chuan have been dumbstruck.





The Volume 4 long breeze rides the waves 49 small public securities
Renew time:2009-3-919:12:07 chapter word numbers:2526

"Leaf, why do I knead not ground wine bottle?"
"Because your the dint isn't enough."
"To, rightness!That lascivious woman Luo pulls to always say my the drama makes her basically could not feel great, his mama of, I guessed to is her skin to all grow an old cocoon!"
Leaf the Wan whole body is slowly bad cold, looking at night breeze outside the window, road the last light is dusk, but not city like this in Shanghai, Peking scarcely night.May Pei's pulling is an Australia capital city, city planning of thus perfect, is really remarkable,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
"The lotus comes to Wu, where do you live?"
"Arrive."
The lotus comes to Wu to live a small apartment in the neighborhood of federal golf course in, environment and may the Pei pull of the other place is similar, beautiful and quite.For drawing near with lotus to the relation of Wu, leaf Wan gave up to stay at to intend in the hostler and put forward the rent that to live to come to Wu houses in the lotus, and prepays for half month.The lotus came to Wu to the slightest have no to politely accept down, the Song shrug said:"Say first well, there is no breakfast!"
The lotus comes to Wu to live in the second floors of apartment, the apartment here is all basically 4 F or five story highs, in fact whole may the Pei pull to all have no key figures building.
The lotus comes to the house of Wu not to calculate small, about have or so 60 square meterses, repair Jian Yue practical.Leaf Wan originally has already prepared a bottle of red wine as a gift, but surprisingly discovers no one in the house.
"What about your wife?"
"Wife?Leaf, I haven't got married, where will have a wife."The lotus comes to Wu to glower Jing, looking at the red wine in the leaf's Wan hands and smiles:"Is aha!, I know, you are to prepare to send cuckoldry to me, rightness?Now that she not at, that I represented her to receive!"
Leaf Wan cans be come by lotus the Wu rend away the red wine in the hand, the stomach Fei doesn't know that he is a bachelor already and early need not paid rent, shameless stay for several days should nothing important problem, regrettable that 400!
"The lotus comes to Wu, you are many this year big?"
The lotus comes to Wu to far away answer a way in the bedroom:"29, how?"
Just 29?Ye Wan thinks this guy is 40 years old, sighed tone to say:"Nothing important.Where is my room ?"
"Next door, there are pajama and towel in the wardrobe."The lotus comes to Wu light the arm come out, the lazy ocean ocean ground blows whistle and drilled into a toilet.
Before leaf Wan took a shower, walked to the lotus to come the bedroom of the Wu, knocked to knock on door.
"Come in."
Leaf Wan pushes door but goes into, the lotus comes to Wu to sit upright on the bed, the in front puts the wood support, wears a notebook and wear a large whole pack on the ear ear plug.
"The lotus comes to Wu, tomorrow's business, I want with you talk for a while."
"What?"
Leaf Wan stretches hand to take off the ear plug that the lotus comes to Wu, immediately, the whole bedrooms all ring out the melody"I-read-about-your-Uncle-Ronnie-too-I' m-sorry …" of 《STAN 》
"Hi, the elder brothers, do I listen to just greatly, high tide, , all soon shot …SHIT!"
Leaf Wan is straight-tempered to turn off the player on the notebook, once pulled a chair, sat on the lotus to come to Wu in front, seriously said:"The lotus comes to Wu, I have a viewpoint."
"H'm?"
"You have to believe me, should absolutely keep secret to everything done by us.Tell the truth, I how don't believe the Tai is virtuous, so a lot of matters, I will deceive him, but can't deceive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论