2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats o certainly have my

Ah.Just hear we more the sea took over them this street, immediately give the person delivered this for me, the news still really isn't a general quick."
I looking at him to smile to smile, way:"No wonder that sky in's putting together an old life be also robbing site with you and see to him this a few street areas, the illegitimate profit still really isn't generally big."Say I push the box to him, way:"Be getting tooer costly, I still can not accept.You want to really have heart, wait your matter to finish and asked me to have meal dinner."
The Hong Sen isn't the common run of people either, see I refuse, know naturally I be not intentionally, also no longer force me and receive, lightly H'm a , put back the rear seat to the box, smile a way:"The text is handsome ah, I appreciate you this, there is Dan having slightly, also isn't moved by benefits."Say to lightly sigh a way:"You unless are my friend, your person like this, I really don't trust to stay worldly at this."
I looking at a window outside, the corner of mouth starts to be suffused with smiling face, way:"We have no the conflict of benefits again, the nature is a friend."The Hong Sen slowly nods and lightly sighs a way:"The person is each to have ambition, you since don't want to walk this way, and my nature can't force you.However I once promised your business and absolutely attained, you needed of time though open mouth."
I naturally way:"This affirmation of.The time that should bother you, my nature isn't polite."Hong Sen ha ha on smiling, way:"Is generous!"Say the head changes direction me and slightly takes some way of oddly askings:"I always very the oddness is a matter, you since don't want back to receive a Sir, again not want to stay at us this, also not for the sake of personal benefits, you do so many matters, actually is why?"
I lightly on playing a cigar, looking at cigarette ash to fall into an urn, some helpless tunnels:"Is not that I don't mean to say, accurate say is connect me also not that understand by myself."The Hong Sen shakes head a to smile, way:"You ah!BE so difficult?"I sigh a way:"Had to once listen to such a words, this in this world have no without any cause love, also have no without cause of hate, I make to certainly have my reason like this, only in the future how walk, connect I by myself all very vacant just."
The Hong Sen pondered for a while, way:"Being alas is getting older, this world is sooner or later your young man.You are very outstanding, absolutely can make you to think."My Kui however way:"Always some matters, not is include the confidence goes of!Do it slowly."Hong Sen lightly H'm a , way:"You since not mean to say, that I also not ask, in fine a words, if you need and would be to let me the hands of Hong Sen all broke, I will also support you throughout!"
One earthquake in my heart, suddenly raise head to see toward the Hong Sen, have never thought the mafia tycoon who re- stands erect, unexpectedly make toward me thus incendiary commitment.The Hong Sen clapped to clap my thigh and sank a track:"This is a world, the weak at the mercy of the strong that doesn't have right and wrong black and white, the handout spirit is a ridiculous matter, but person is in river's lake, if is true of even sense of honor two words all forgot, that was a person to still have what meaning."
My a long time didn't talk, don't know in the heart is what taste, finally just resolutely way:"Like, in fact only a gift that I really want."
"You say!"The Hong Sen returns to way.
"Deal with a person for me!"I slowly way.
The Hong Sen didn't talk, quiet quiet wait for me.I admire ground on smiling, way:"Need not so the facial expression is serious, he be not what day Lao Tze Wang."Say I the voice adjust a to turn, cold way:"Only this person, or deal with than the more difficult sky in.What I want is a sky, star agency Xiao completely life!"
A long time of Hong Sen didn't talk and hoped my along while and suddenly smiled, way:"Originally you have to deal with unexpectedly is a big Xiao crocodile,Monster Beats.Unexpectatively you incredibly have grudge with him."I say with smile:"Very accident?"The Hong Sen is tiny to nod, way:"O.K., I still think that you have to speak the name of receiving the soldier."I can not help losing to smile, way:"How may?"The Hong Sen is mysterious on smiling, way:"Can't good."
Lightly sighed tone in my heart.This wise and farsighted old river's lake, incredibly have already seen me with receive the relation of of soldier very strange.Really, I all can not remember clearly by myself, for receive a soldier oneself should with what attitude to face.But completely to Xiao, oneself can definitely affirm.I and he of, in this world absolutely only a person can live!
"You want to go where?"I saw great super to suddenly turn into a single line of line, not from strange way.
The way of Hong Sen:"Today is New Year, I certainly need to hope Catholic mass.For dealing with a sky in, I even the Christmas days all missed a church, the lord would definitely blame mine."I helplessly shake head, way:"No wonder that I say how to turn to come here, your returning is really a sufficient Dan, and then is a person to come to church."
The Hong Sen hasn't talked, have been calming down to drive of great super suddenly say with smile:"Does not this still have me?"Say from see behind the mirror to me on smiling, way:"Besides there is handsome text you at, don't say that sky now has been already run in the middle of his, even if he dares to kill back, there is handsome text you at, he again how."The Hong Sen smile way:"Do you know?Help to win a lot of young brotherses to all be your absolute being similar see."Great super way:"BE not, the text is handsome you don't come to secret society, is really a regretful face!"
I directly have no language, this kind of Gao hat can't make me float into high in the clouds.
The car stops in the parking lot of the saint behind of Ya Lan church, the Hong Sen puts on sunglasses and tidies up clothes, in slowly moving under our helps wheel chair.However he didn't signal hint a push, just present inside quiet quiet stand in silent.Was great super to also take out a bunch of purity from the empress the trunk of liliaceous, the low body puts in the underground, then lowers the head quiet language.I this just responds all of a sudden to come over, the Hong Sen comes to this of main purpose not and completely for hoping Catholic mass, more for grieving over Zu.No wonder that two of him are all dressed in a set of black lounge suit.The recreation contrasting oneself at will dressed up, really was a little bit and not too solemn.
In the brain for a while flash across the Zu is that simple and honest smiling face, this along with the birth of Hong Sen into once die numerous time, person once experienced numerous strong wind surges to also pretty come over, unexpectedly and so with ease be caused death by the other party sneak attack, is so bad for several days, didn't see more the victory of sea.Life always such of accident, a become achievement to ten thousand bones are withered, the Zu also can be recorded at least, more people, it is in the huge to can destine not known to public ground just then disappearance.
"Put on!"Was great super to pass a to pay sunglasses to me, we silently stood at the Zu is made a surprise attack on that day of place, stand in silent three minutes, Hong Sen just raise head, long grew ground to sigh a , don't know this a moment, he thought of what.Unique affirmation of, this isn't affected.In front of me, he doesn't need to make something to show.
We left parking lot and pushed the Hong Sen facing church to slowly walk to, all the way the Hong Sen is silent a lot of, have no again just that kind of polish off Si water to help behind of pleased feeling, or in his in the mind, this a moment, having qualms of conscience is more.Is same, in my heart also some very dreary fellings, oneself this all the way, did it ever not is brought trouble many people.Have no me, the shell son can't die, Anne young green can't die, even Xiao a life time hero, there is some compunction in the oneself heart, too.No matter oneself originally be accumulated Lyu ground to deal with him in the place heart, but frankly speaking, he was still fairly good to me.
Is great super to stay to guard in the outside, I then with Hong Sen together, accompany him to difficultly climb to go upstairs steps.Get into saint Ya Lan bema time, what father is preaching doctrine, see we come in and after a fashion ground to a stop for a while and seemed a little bit the son is surprised, but immediately continue to preach, just use taste toward us smile for a while, at last beat hello.
The others back towards us and all and in earnest looking at Holy Bible again and poured don't realize what father of this grinds to a stop, but sits by the side of the piano of that is rather a woman raise head to see us one eye, vision and my interleave, foolish live all of a sudden.Frighten right away shrunk head to return to.
Is very obvious, this is a kind of taste for fearing.She obviously has never thought and bring her on that day thus and greatly troublesome of two people, dare also appear here once again.In her heart, probably I am completely madness fearfulness, exclusively set against with God of devil.
Generally is the relation of New Year, the comer is special of many, the Hong Sen lightly pulled me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论