2012年11月12日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com nd an officer to thi

Isn't an at the back to come to one knife for mean person, I afraid......"
"Hum!If Wang Jia really leads my daddy and the brothers to the fire-pit ground words, I must make their whole family good-looking!"
In my heart not from happy, after all is the feeling of the blood relationship, queen mother Lee to her ground head of family not rumor has it that of the sort is cheerless, perhaps because not fighting to excel of Li Gao's father and son just make queen mother Lee hate iron not to become steel animation.However so come also good, as long as the Li Gao father and son walks according to my step, Wang Jia has to face furious medium of queen mother Lee.
I this just very carefully looking at queen mother Lee to ask a way:"Just what queen mother says, to at under careful oneself ground affair, also invite queen mother your clearly show."
Queen mother Lee didn't like seeing of spirit my one eye, that expression seemed to say the facial expression to the oneself lover Chen Nu, however very quick queen mother Lee resumed as usual, once her facial expression sink, then looking at me to say:"There is a big door in the emperor Chuang in Jiangxi, he deposited 2,000,002 silvers a while, because this, the shopkeeper of emperor's Chuang in Jiangxi still rose sharply, don't know a Sir, do you know this affair?"
Now that the somebody else have already known, I have no necessity to conceal again, straight-tempered open skylight to have frank talk, I looking at queen mother Lee to answer to say:"Queen mother is how know that I still have silver in the emperor Chuang in Jiangxi, I always all have no with there is any contact in emperor's Chuang in Jiangxi."
Is tiny tiny on the face of queen mother Lee on smiling, then say:"You seemed to be still to forget, in addition to you also someone know this affair."
Wonder in my heart, this affair only four people know, the then exhibition cabinet of and our brothers is three, three elder brothers what I stay because steal a thief in Shaolin Temple, let people leave to be a monk, two elder brothers ten thousand reach to live as recluse forest, leave of only the shopkeeper, but is he how to know so many affairs?All of us were the assumed names for using at that time.
Queen mother Lee sees the shape that I knit the brows and take some complicated airs to say on the face:"I really didn't thought of that the Sir still has so frustrated career, no wonder that meeting at hide joss-stick Ge that sort treat Mr. Zhang only.However the affair since has already taken place, the Sir wants into ex- see, this affair Mr. Zhang once said with me as well, hoping could forget all past quarrels with Sir, emperor and Ai house also hope two Mr. Weis can make concerted effort of assist an emperor to manage world, don't know how the Sir thinks?"
If I didn't answer queen mother Lee, but counter-question a way:"Queen mother says so that this affair opened widely a person to also know?"
Queen mother Lee saw my one eye and answered to say:"You those silvers after all selling strict life time Fan the patrimony get of silver, this but made imperial government big minister it hate of, however Sir trust, I have already kept on ordering, this affair in addition to the Ai house knows outside none of others."
I shut ascend eyes, deeply absorb one breath, then just ask a way:"Is the queen mother how to check to know these?"
Queen mother Lee smile for a while, then just say:"Is not what everybody Sir like this see official position like the insignificant trifle, now your that righteousness elder brother ten thousand reach is also the parents officer of one state, compared with to want scene before many."
The beginning listens to a this I still keep feeling one pain in heart, although say I and ten thousand reach of feelings of also the times that are limited by in the prison, but after all also say up is a friend in adversity, but don't thought of that he finally still give°ed me to betray.
My wry smile for a while, then say:"Queen mother and at under say these, don't know is what meaning."
Queen mother Lee saw the emperor on the side and smiled an idea to full of lifely say:"The Sir also knows, the imperial government lacks most now of is money, since Sir the those silvers all strict surname father and son personally leaves in emperor Chuang in Jiangxi of thing, the Sir why not hands over male?"
Sneer at in my heart, indeed as expected still for the sake of money since then, this Lee's queen mother be a cannibalism don't vomit the main son of bone, however I with those imperial government faithfully of the slave is different, I don't have so much feelings to this imperial government.
I threw into vision Zhu Yi Jun, now that spoke a cooperation, see my benefits damaged now, if he doesn't mean for a while, how also doesn't in the past say.
The small emperor sees me at see him know naturally is what mean, match with very much of say:"After the mother, although say those money to is all strict surname father and son of, but make the Sir hand over to imperial government.Seem to be a bit not satisfactory, and Sir's this in the last years to although imperial government says to not and up take the credit into Wei, but the Sir's achievement I also see in mind.Isn't equal to so, the imperial government seals Sir's 1 to wait, give Sir a piece of fief."
Queen mother Lee tooks a look for the small emperor that I talk to tooking a look me, deliberate for a while behind just say:"Sealing to wait one matter is perhaps impossible, but fief more from too Zu don't lead of affair, full dynasty text's being martial absolutely can't promise, after all the Sir is still in the half dark place now."
Zhu Yi Jun negated his/her own idea to have no one silk to queen mother Lee of not quick, however I don't think this small emperor really for the sake of me, perhaps he hopes that I can represent him and 1 of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, Ping Bao Dou, .In my heart not from get in distress situation:This smelly boy, just from I here learn in the past, wanted to make use of me to deal with Zhang Ju Ya just.
I didn't talk, I still didn't talk this time well, however intentionally made on my face upset facial expression, although say those money, I have no by myself how much feelings, after all isn't what oneself personally earn come, but make me like this and without results send a person, I be still how not smooth in the heart, so the facial expression on the face basically need not pretend.
The eunuch outside this time walked to come in and said:"The Qi reports queen mother and opens widely person and adult Tan to plea for interview in the outside."
Queen mother Lee's assume a serious look says:"Please come in."
"The slave gets an aim."
Chapter 223 organization Nu(2)

Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and Tan Lun Liang's individuals are after coming in after once seeing a gift, Zhang Ju Ya is asking a way not to know emperor and queen mother call tiny minister 2 people come for the sake of He Shi?"
Queen mother Lee is tiny tiny on smiling, then says:"Please come to is the emperor's meaning, however we at the right moment have an affair and Mr. Zhang amount of company."
Zhang Ju Ya just and hurriedly salutes to say:"The queen mother what is up pleases though order."
Queen mother Lee saw my one eye, then lightly said:"Mr. Chou has a liking for two wide sea borderses of an islet, the Sir would like to buy down with 2,000,002 silvers now, how does Mr. Zhang think?"
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and Tan Lun Liang's individuals change countenance at the same time, 2,000,002, this income that can compare with imperial government for a year, Tan Lun's vision up and down conjectures me.
But Zhang Ju Ya is deliberating for a while, looking at me to say:"Mr. Chou indeed as expected is deeply clearly the person of big righteousness.Don't know the Sir says of is which island?"
I although some 100 flavors in heart hand over to gather, 2,000,002 silvers can buy next how much Ma Jiao Dao, this Lee's queen mother can be really enough black of, direct will I those 2,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com,000,000 confiscate, but I can not also say a different idea.
In the heart although isn't very happy, but externally still did light smiling face, answer to say:"Be drive Buddha Lang machine the person borrow to reside of Ma Jiao Dao."
Zhang Ju Ya is contemplating for a while, may be to feel that island not very important, so just say:"Thus and very good, Mr. Chou paid for the imperial government many, more donated now so many silvers, descend an officer to think the affair that the queen mother says worth consider, descend an officer to call cabinet after returning to of the officials negotiate this affair, early tomorrow dynasty again report to report queen mother."
Queen mother Lee's point nods, then is saying to Zhang Ju Ya:"Thus had better, however today call two come not for the sake of this, but because the Sir has one thing to let two adults see."
Zhang Ju Ya is lookinging at me.Smile to ask a way:"Do not know that Mr. Chou has again what fresh thing matter, let the old man and adult Tan open?"
The small emperor answers to say this time:"The Sir is my dynasty at northwest of the officers and men designed a kind of Nu of new style, so this just ask Mr. Zhang and adult Tan to come over.
Zhang Ju Ya is just some accident of looking at me to say:"Do not thought of, to unexpectedly also design weapon, the old man pours and experiences for a while."
I stretch hand to do:The posture"please", then say:"Two adults Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论