2012年10月28日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre solo Brocade ensign you

 A where so many useless talks!
C I can tell you, head!You so obtain so big honor, developing function with this several elder brothers of our facial features can have a very great relation.
A facial features is each to have each function.
C that you said, is the whose function big?
D who is the head of facial features?
B who should sign a head achievement?
Who does E this cash award return?
A you say this problem how I answer?This all of the facial featureses grow my head up, this is organic whole!Who head achievement, who two achievement?Who take a cash award?I can not distinguish Chu!
C blah!
The D is unbridled!
B has no reason!
E supports!
C head!I can tell you, you so when above the number smile a star, do that whole battleses wear my this nose to stand for you.
Does A have what relation with your this nose?
C is too relevant to fasten!
A you said!
C you think, my this nose is the only an organ of respiration of your head which, a day a shout a to absorb to reach to ten thousand above, I one day don't do to live son, you can not stand.
AN is yes!Your this nose takes care of to give vent to anger of, you with what don't do to live?
Daytime of C we didn't say, till evening also similar.
AN in the evening how?
C your old man's house lay on the bed asleep.
A takes a rest!
C eyes shut top!The mouth also closes!Also the ear Xie writes!
AN is right.
C oh, let a my nose one personal graveyard shift?Somebody else's factories all speak 3 classes to pour!You which afraid make me take a rest pretty much eight cent of?
A you take a break, I shock.Could you take a rest?
C furthermore said that you since the childhood grow so greatly, you when which engraved to leave a my nose?
A this pours BE, beat to come out and then have this to play skill son from cradle to the grave, this plays a skill son revivification to pack.
C furthermore says that I am this sense of smell organ on a nose is still your head.
How to call to the sense of smell organ A?
C ah there is my this noses, then you can smell out come what call joss-stick, which call smelly be not.
A must be smelt flavor son by my this nose.
C ah.Want to have no my this nose?
A?
C Don't mention it says:You-hungry!
How is A?
C you go to the stool!
A returns to!Do I up do there go to?
C could you not smell flavor son to come?
A goes a line and goes a line, your this nose very importance be!
C is important.That I must ask you:Now that my this nose is so important, that why in smiling a star and accepting award a general assembly, you speak of time, to the achievement of my this nose, you don't the word lift?
A that how do I lift?I come up and then speak so:The comrades!Review me in order to smile a star, mainly must return achievement my nose.Brocade ensign you need not give I, you hang my this nose up ……does this trick hang up?
C anyway the treatment of my nose, you must reconsider.
A nose is very important.
B blah!
AN ah, what's the matter with you!
What's the matter with B?The his nose is important, are my eyes of no account?
AN I have no that meaning.
B my eyes are more important than nose.
A how?
B your cleverness, your wisdom and ability, whole just can embody on me.
AN ah, to!People all say so, Ma Ji cleverness?So is intelligent, the cleverness is watery over there ……small eyes up.
B you use me to communicate with audience feelings, express a loving, anger, saddness, and happiness with me.Excuse me, , have no my eyes, can you learn culture and learn knowledge?Have no my eyes, can you express a loving, anger, saddness, and happiness?H'm?Have no my eyes, can you see this big thousand worldses?H'm?Have no me
Eyes ……H'm!
What trouble is A?
B so, I still have to worry for your wedding.
Do A this eyes worry for my wedding?How?
What's the matter with B?Did two of you meet son, isn't my eyebrow to come to eye to hang up her for the first time?Head!I also tell you, you from in love with arrive matrimony stem of the matter son, I can all see.
A your lo my this unscrupulous eyes.
B you want not to order so much to me, I tell others for you.The comrades, I say first once today.
A do not!Your eyes are very important, I can not get away from you.
B to, you get off work every day is who recognize road for you?
A to to, really can not get away from this eyes.
B that right!
C didn't relate to, didn't relate to!Leave eyes, you as usual can go home.
A doesn't go, there are no eyes, I take what recognize road?
C ah is used my this nose, smell we return to!
A do I grow a dog nose?Is reasonable?
B didn't go, be not!You don't ……you order son so much to me and affirm me to recompense you.
How does A recompense me?
B later you do a bad matter again, I pretend not to see and shut one eye.
A have I ever done a bad matter?
B my this eyes are very important.
D blah!
A what's the matter with you?
The D just says what, I can all hear!
A BE, your this thief's ear what can't hear?
The D says what, eyes importance, I this ear not essential?
AN I didn't so say.
D my this ear is the information organization of your head.
AN information organization?
Does the D depend my this ear, deliver an information for you and there is no my this ear?What do you can listen to out to is music?What is sing?What is sing an opera?"Wang!Wang!Wang!"What is this ?
A this listens to out!
What is the D ?
A this is to bark to call.
D to ah, if have no my this ear, you think do your three Jiuses sing an opera?
A goes!How do you talk,beats by dr dre pro?
The D grew since the childhood big, listenned to a report, attend lecture lesson, heard words, listen to music, listen to what have ever left my this ear?
A Hey Hey!To the rightness!The ear is pretty important.
The D doesn't say this, connect you to fall in love have never left my this ear as well.
A how do you also lift this matter?Do I have what relation with your ear?
D hey!You always warm and affectionate hot in person, reveal the feeling of love each other, depend what ah?
What does A depend?BE expressed by that mouth.
Is the D said by mouth?……Say what?
A didn't listen to out.
D be ah!Have to there is my this intelligent ear, you will listen to clearly.
Does A say what mean?
D she says!You carefully order son, I love in the rear to shout!
AN ah ……reasonable?Does my third party gains a place?
D anyway I to you is to bend the head to incline the ear.
A H'm, the ear is quite good to me.
Is the D you?
AN I?
D you to we 369 etc., you to they what kind?
A to they a see colleague!
D a see colleague?You like eyes, put on for him to change countenance a mirror and let him boast to go to!
AN is that to boast?Wear glasses a protection to order sight.
D you put on mouth-muffle for nose, mouth.
A speaks hygiene yes.
The D gives you the neck to surround scarf.
A yes, take good care of order son throat.
The D gives you the head to put on a hat.
A wears a hat to seem to be spirit.
D you once bought for my ear what ah?
AN ah, what do I still really have never bought for this ear?
D not buys don't relate to, but you not the takes mouth-muffle, glasses leg son, on the whole leises my ear.
A you say, order so matter son, does he still embrace an injustice.
The D embraces an injustice!There is a matter son you aring the still sorry I.
AN oh?What the matter son is sorry you?
The D our ear was originally close intimate airtight rightness of sons, you must and simultaneously 1 maded us lived separately over a long period of time!
A that ……a pair ear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论