2012年10月24日星期三

cheap beats by dre I maneuver to fix

BE······"
Make reference to this soul to seem to be slightly to show woe, pain and sufferings have to can not say it, but turn an eye part, a chamber old grudge then spews from the chest, however make reference to a turning point to have Jia however.
"Boon?Younger brother Shi from soul in sky, having the words might as well say, consider as an audience of old elder brothers good!"In a soft voice say with the breeze, he can feel for a sky, soul of helpless, the old grudge of soul in the sky.
"I, I and I······Is alas, a few months ago I always and my younger sister lived as recluse in a not well-known small village, originally thought whole body so mild past of, I was also happy free and unfettered, have no the matter dozen hunt, various vegetableses what of, who know one fine day, a claim to be to concuss an evil sky of of rare strong arrive at there, roll call way Xing Yao Zhao soul in the sky, that is me at the right moment go out hunt, who know that beast to can not find me of whereabouts, younger sister unexpectedly grasped me, the whole villager of village of massacre!"
Make reference to this, soul in the sky tightly held to clench fist a head, blood-red double eye, in set alight flaming and very hot fire, but exert is an endless old grudge, , soul in the sky immediately after says again,
"Treat me and discover after coming back the whole village already the blood became river and had no one to live, I flurried run to return to seek my younger sister, but see wall on have a blood to write a few words:To want to seek your younger sister arrive evil very door!
I sign a horse to take a for a long time useless double-edged sword and tirelessly arrive to evil very the door seek my younger sister, who know that that devil concusses an evil sky of to say that I look for a baby for him, as long as finding out, can put our both the brother and sister, look for a treasure, you know that I musted don't get and need a meeting evil very door, concuss the evil sky of sees my two hands all empty but returns, one Nu under killed my 9 people with the breeze, they have already killed me, but, but was being my to murder and rape one of my younger sister!!!"
Say here, soul in the sky seems to want a cannibalism sort, the hair suddenly covers with to spread, calm auto, blood-red double of eyes any further can not cover up that too anxious to drink the old grudge of blood!
"I put together to once kill and once committed suicide as well, can in his in front, I unexpectedly connect the right of suicide to all have no like 3-year-old kid's sort, he doesn't kill me, I will kill him and treat to look for an opportunity I then and immediately escape, I soul in the sky swear, year livinged, I soul in the sky if don't kill to concuss evil sky of this Yin thief, my Shi doesn't behave!The Shi doesn't behave!!!"
(The second completes more, 7:50 midnight)

Chapter 119 righteousness knots a gold orchid
The so big echo bumps shot everywhere in the island in the gold snake and listen to the Xu of soul for sky say, realize a soul for sky with the wind energy that kind of nerveless woe, that kind of the eye see his/her own close younger sister miserably kill and incapable grip this boxing for pain and sufferings of the dint, seem also and sank into among the endless old grudge at this time with the breeze.Slowly walked over to clap to clap for a sky, the shoulder of soul, saying of low voice:
With the saying of breeze firmness.Hear with the words of breeze, soul in the mind in the sky a hot, took back oneself's evil spirit bad very of facial expression, saying of apology:
Looking at for a sky, soul seldom extrudes one silk smile, with breeze the guest then say with the lord:
"Good, I hardly played everywhere after fix really and seldom waited here dangerous ground of run into you, you can want to perform the duties of the host here!Ha ha"
All of 2 people are cachinnations, appreciating the absolute being will of then and together hope deep place in the island of gold snake to walk to, 2 people a positive an evil, but all equally fix true genius, god's favored son, now but be like imperceptibly but inexorably from have already destined a sort to walk to together.After peregrination for a day, soul in the sky took to stroll this gold snake all sceneries in the island with the breeze.
"The human footprints is rare to go to, reserved the most original scenery here, but is outside not ability and."Simultaneously walk, with breeze and soul in the sky part the confabulation write.
"The boon fixs the greatly good river mountain of true boundary, I walk so several years, also only here just can make me linger on, forgetting to return, however here originally belong in fix true boundary three greatly fierce the head of ground, how much can daring to the this place hero have?So and greatly fix true boundary, also this with one person of breeze senior is just!"Soul exclamation way in sky.
"Ha ha, younger brother Shi from soul in sky overpraised, ability with you the hero association like this is me with the honor of the breeze, although die the regrets is not!"
"Person indeed as expected and very, with younger brother Shi of breeze regardless of and I the identity of heresy disciple, don't mind the bad reputation that I am made track for by the world to kill as well, this is the place that my soul in the sky admires, I soul in the sky is presumptuous on lifting, if don't leave with the breeze senior, I soul in the sky wish to become sworn with you for the opposite sex brothers, the righteousness knots a gold orchid, don't know with the breeze senior under the idea how?"
"BE having this idea, if can become sworn with you for the brothers, I rather die with the breeze the regrets is not!"
"Good!"
Sees mix 2 people to kowtow in the ground on the spot with breeze and sky and is at month to start to heat up at this time, a like hanging of moon Gao Gao of the silver dish sort in the sky, hears with all of breeze 2 people from soul in sky is halloo a way:
"I am with the breeze!"
"I soul in the sky!"
"Swear to this moon today, wish with become sworn for the opposite sex brothers with the breeze(soul in the sky), don't beg to living with month in the same day at the same year, only wish at the same year together month in the same day dead!From now on the dead livings to mutually give, the Ji violence looks saves, the blessing disaster mutually depends on, and the troubles mutually hands.The outsider is disorderly I brothers, necessarily kill it;The brothers is disorderly I brothers, necessarily kill it!Heaven and Earth, the solid Jian is this heart, back righteousness ingratitude, nature and man total Lu!"
After swearing to complete, sees start with the breeze, soul in the sky kowtows Yue:
"Eldest brother, please be subjected to younger brother a do obeisance!"
Hurriedly start to hand soul in the sky with the breeze, happily say:
"I maneuver to fix true boundary for more than ten years with the breeze, front segment time recognized a younger sister and and became sworn with you for the opposite sex brothers today, the heaven treated me not thin!"
The seeing of sincerity soul in the sky is one eye, immediately with breeze then the clear voice say:"Since become sworn for the opposite sex brothers, I then meet with your open heart with the breeze, I have a difference treasure, be been saved to pubic region inside, be named a green jade leisurely territory in the sky, is that day I etc. look for the ground of treasure, inside wide Mao limitless, independence at the world outside, be free from five lines of controls."
"What!Eldest brother, the you, you and you say that green jade leisurely the different treasure that the territory is you in the sky?"
A hear a green jade leisurely when territory in the sky is its difference treasure the Rao is a sky, when soul is always thin to settle, but hears state personally a this sentence with the breeze at this time the whole individual is like to run into general Sou of ghost in daytime of then and shockedly spring up all of a sudden.
The reaction that sees a soul for sky, with the breeze don't feel strange at all, connect him at the beginning to hear for the first time leisurely the green jade territory in the sky is a difference treasure the whole individual is also shocked to connect to can not stand, smile of ordered to nod, and signal hint for a sky, soul is sat down.
With breeze of so dare speak oneself to the soul in sky such sky of big secret, on being the behavior that he believes that the sky mixs, otherwise he can't becomes sworn with soul in the sky for the opposite sex brothers, either;Two is a sky, soul is already to fix the true boundary person for killing at this time, the not exactly can arrive where divulge a secret.
"This difference treasure I have already completely controled now, can freely accept an anyone, certainly, premise is have to under the voluntary condition, strong accept with I currently fix for can accept to take those real strenght don't my small and weak of, and he still has the biggest advantage, is that I hide in this green jade leisurely territory in the sky in, even if is stronger than to concuss an evil sky of so of rare strong, also absolutely not ability Nai I!"
With the saying of breeze smile, and soul in the sky more listen to is more scared, the whole individual is also more and more excited.
"Is strong if concuss a rare strong like this of evil sky of also not ability Nai I?"
Soul in the sky blares low a way, suddenly whole individual suddenly excited Yang beginning, one face expectant of to say with the breeze:
"The eldest brother says so, if I want to deal with to concuss an evil sky of, have the leeway to back to guard?"
Silently ordered to nod, mildly said with breeze one face:
"Two younger brothers, your younger sister's enemy I finally will for you report of, however two of us' real strenght remained too weak and hastily revenged now, only walk into death, that concusses an evil sky of at such of short time in ability unification five send, far from good people, I think with our natural intelligences, decade inside settle however can attain and concuss the real strenght of evil sky of equality, at that time again revenge not quick Zai, besides stay at the green mountain at, not afraid have no the firewood burn!"
"The eldest brother says of have a reason, is that I am too anxious!With our natural intelligences, even if decade inside kill deathless concuss an evil sky of, revenge is also can be expected soon!I must personally will concuss an evil sky of by that time that beast to greatly unload 18 pieces!"
Soul in the sky mercilessly says, with with after breeze become sworn, soul in the sky released oneself's all depressive emotions, the whole individual no longer thinks before that sort to is cool-headed, at this time, he has already finished completely whole will be with the breeze own brothers, can depend on of brothers.
"Like, this affair urgently doesn't come, take more time to consider, I take you to my green jade leisurely now territory in the sky take a walk,cheap beats by dre, also introduce toward you bottom Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论