2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre cheap stay don't make a p

, So you each time lead have to come to check in the hospital for a weeks."
The technician comes to check weekly, body also just like often, just good elephant he has concealed difficult speech.The doctor asks:"You whether occupy to deceive me ah,Cheap Beats By Dre, wear to think for the sake of your health, you should to I am frank."The technician speaks hesitatingly ground to say:"Not yes, doctor, my body pours a nothing important not in the right.Just, while having sexual intercourse with my wife in the evening she-"
The doctor asks:"What problem?"
Technician's in perplexity says:"When she arrive a high tide, **will become bright!"
A spool of joke brocade gathers grade one kid sister of chapter 845 to specially welcome
Nearby examine, everyone has seat in the classroom, in order to beg insurance, I at three teach 2101 and 2102 each had seat, put a book as certificate, I arrive at to°from 2101 after several days 2102, book still at, is just many three pieces of notes:
The first:"I knew that you were big two younger brothers younger brother from this book, two day come you absent from self-study, I am really worried that you will disqualified!"Sign signature is" concerns your graduating class elder sister!"
The second:"Saw this young lady's message, I blared gravamen for you., The he-man gentleman disqualifieds and then disqualified, want ~only the make-up exam passed and then went!Do you say?"Falling the style is "fellow sufferers understand each other of at the same year class brothers".
I open the third again, "in fact make-up exam however is also unimportant, greatly not decline one class, words like this, you can know a class of new friend."-" Your grade one kid sister is welcome."
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 846 to be beautiful mm to have a class to be late
When the beautiful mm has a class to be late …… (joke)after meal dessert
Teacher of platform obstruct is preparing to slip away to come in the plmm of listenning to the lesson from the back door.
"Stop!You see what time you just come to have a class!"
"Sorry teacher, I didn't take form, the cellular phone didn't give or get an electric shock again, so I don't know as well what time, if you really want to know, you ask other classmates, I come of comparison night, walk a little bit urgently, you make me take a break first and take a breather."
"Stop!Stop!Stop!How come you does the university return alive not to understand my words, am I to say that you had a class to be late you don't know?"
"The teacher stops anger, I because of having no form so just don't know lateness.Just knew now.Thank you to remind me."
"Thank what, you how so the words are many.
"The teacher is you the reversing of problem lane, I am to go toward first in walk, know lateness behind.You got mistake the time sequence of affair occurrence."
"Like!Even if I ask of have a question, but you have a class whether was late?"
"Teacher doesn't my having a class to be late you know?"
"I am to ask you to know not to know!"
"To, you don't know to just come to ask mine, rightness?"
"To what to, I am to ask you you don't know?"
"I have been already known now, that teacher Shi who still is different from?"
"What another matter, you were late you not to you don't know how to do?"
", Are you to ask how to do?Teacher don't you know how to do"
"I am to ask you you how to should do!?"
"I know that you ask me, does that teacher make me return to want that telling you again is good?"
"Good what good, I am the question that makes you answer me right away now!"
"Answer what?"
"Answer how you should do!!!"
"I am certainly a short while to return to seat top is all right."
"I am to ask you now!!!"
"Answer your question now!"
"Now you how should do just right!!!"The teacher's voice becomes big and changed to adjust.
"Answer now your question just to!"
"That you still don't answer at once!"
"But you asked me so many, do I no longer know which you exactly and first make me answer?"
"Answer me, you were late how do"
"Was late and then should hold firmly time lateness of time repair back!"
"Be time to repair back?Don't you know that time is to can not flow back?"
"Know, but the teacher didn't ask me time is not is flow back of question?"
"My aming to ask you time is to repair back?"
"This problem, repair back in fact is say time that later time makes use of to come to make up past waste so much.Does the teacher say a rightness?"
"I not is ask you this!"
"That you just and clearly ask me this, teacher that you exactly ask me which?"
"I not is ask you which!"
"That is what, teacher?"
"Be not what!"
"Be not what is what???"
"Nothing important, you don't hurriedly return to seat to have a class here!"
"Teacher why ask me today so many?"
"Why not, you quickly return to."
"Okay.That I returned to a teacher."
The plmm just turned round, class is over the bell ring have been already rung.
"Teacher's class dismissed that do I still need to be returned to?"
"You are literally!"The facial expression of the teacher is pale, have no alternative have already annoyed a nerveless answer.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 847 to touch to really be like
The old stone and old wood meets every time, the head quarter makes fun of the other party mutually.On the first, the old wood suddenly dauts the bare-headed of old stone, then says:"You are really this bare-headed, touch the bottom that can be like my wife."The old stone smiles ground to touch from already of bare-headed, then have to say with feeling ground:"H'm!Really is look exactly alike."
A spool of joke brocade gathers keeping chapter 848 lovers in deep freeze of on the seventh
A rightness of loverses feel enraged, each other decides to"punishment" the other party, don't talk on the phone with each other for a week.
After a week, the bride's side opened mouth first:"Now that you can endure stay don't make a phone call for seven days, I endure stay don't answer the phone for seven days."
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 849 young lady the night go with hijacker
One young lady the night go, the road meets one hijacker:"hand in money!"The young lady answers:" not, you be**I, I also not give!"The hijacker cautiously conjectures a young lady, Yue:" you think of the United States!"
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 850, I don't smoke
A young men madly in love Zhao one ask for fire girl, he really thinks to propose to her, but because of his body that partially develops not whole, he have a little from vulgar, so dare not speak.One day in the evening, he takes her to get to a very dark place and put that in the her hand to see her to have what reaction, she says:"Execuse me, I don't smoke of." completes





The text chapter 851~900 【synthesize 】
Renew time:2009-2-2817:02:34 chapter word numbers:11832

A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 851 boy the courtship record
The boy is red face, stammer out:"We make friend, I fell in love with you!"Then one face expectation the ground hope a girl.
The girl smiles and asks:"Is all right, do you want to listen to three Chinese languages of words still eight English of letter of alphabets?"Boy slightly one mental arithmetic, right away smiling face full face:"English!"The girl lightly says:"Iamsorry!(Is sorry)"
A spool of joke brocade's gathering chapter 852 woman is a poison
Someone's falling in love is dumped by girl friend and then say to the friend:"No wonder that the somebody else say world most the poison woman's heart, I completely thinks now that the woman is a poison, want to leave from a distance from now on!"
But led soon, this person talked to have in love again, and talked very eagerly.Hence his friends asks him a way:"You not is say that the woman is a poison?How to talk again?"This person answered:"I don't know as well how make, ever since that time after being brokenhearted last time, I was always Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论