2012年10月25日星期四

monster beats le so I have been

Say.
"Leaf mountain classmate ……" little Lin Zhen Yi originally still meant to say a point what, but looking at a leaf mountain Zi and had the end the hand that was pure clearly and tightly held together, also have the pure end is clear although that seemed to be to stay calm and collected took him ability accurate feel challenge meaning of clear eyes, still keep giving up, "again see."
"See again."Leaf the mountain Zi Be tiny to say with smile.Say, she pulled to have a pure end to go away clearly.
Come out some far after, the leaf the mountain Zi side head saw have the clear pure end one eye:"There is end, do you exactly want to do what?"
"I have never wanted to do what ……" had a pure end to smile to smile clearly, "probably be want to make that little Lin Jun retreat in the face of difficulties."
"You with what?"The leaf mountain Zi hopes him, " we haven't seen for livelong three years, you know to my business how much?If he is my boyfriend, you do like this, would be not too disrespectful?"
"If, is also say ……" had the end pure clear for a while, "he not just your boyfriend.However, is my just ignoring him your boyfriend, I know ……"he smiled again, " be when I held your hand you didn't refuse of meaning, like four year agos' night in northern high mountains."
Listen to he of words, leaf mountain Zi this just discover his/her own hand be still held by him, she hence the favour flounced to open:"I admit that suddenly see you today, I am really happy ……can that can not represent what, just because of, you are my lower classman, so simple ……have an end, you really feel, you just so do very interesting?"
"Of course not ……do you know?Looking at the tree of window outside this morning, while having a class, I suddenly think, if I don't come to seek you again, really will go crazy ……"have a pure end to stare continuously ground to look at her clearly, " hence, I came right away.Certainly, I once thought as well, you probably forgot me again, or, some to me fellings all had no, O.K. be not so ……leaf mountain Zi, I surrendered to you, how did you still want?"
The leaf mountain Zi hopes him.She not from some captivations, at present this boy, really have a pure end clear?Can don't say that the noodles that is being other people held her hand that time, he even connect the good wills that a D orders is aller stingy than toward her expression ……might it not be, these three in the last yearses, he has already habitually done one to the opposite sex these are very intimate of action, and, become also more self-confident to the magic power of oneself, therefore, he bursts fantasy, decide her this his in former days senior's in front experiment some kind of?If is really such, even if he really wants to play a game like this with her, she also keeps company with not to rise ……she thinks like this, silent turn round to walk forward.
"Do not you believe me?"There was a pure end to catch up clearly she, ask.
"I not and literally believe what person."The leaf the mountain Zi side head saw his one eye and continued to go forward.
" You by yourself without feeling?"There is a pure end not too and happily asking clearly.
"I certainly have.However, there is end ……"leaf the mountain Zi stopped down and looked at him, silent very in a short while, " we are different.Not only because I am bigger than you 2 years old, return because our Be from very different ……have again be, I ain't the person whom a can play a joke on other people.―― I, nothing important sense of humor."
"Do you feel that I have sense of humor?I also have no.Say, you think, I sat quite a few for hour today of train, get here, be for coming to play joke on you?"There is a pure end verying and angrily looking at her clearly, " leaf mountain Zi, you incredibly don't believe me."
"Should I believe you?"Leaf mountain Zi for a while, " that time, you is all day long and with long walk together, always together."
"Do you not is also a wild senior to walk together in the total that time?Seem to be not and let the persons of the whole school and all know that you are grade three boy and girl attendants of fairieses, be dissatisfied with ……"have a pure end clearly silent a short moment, " leaf mountain Zi, frankly speaking, you basically didn't entitle to say me like this."
Leaf mountain Zi Zheng for a while:"What mean?"
"In fine, you are to don't entitle to say like this I ……" has a pure clear end some impatiently looking at her, "leaf mountain Zi, how do you exactly want?"
"I didn't want how ……" leaf the mountain Zi is tiny tiny on smiling, "however, is really happy that you will see me.There is end, if you really want to visit big campus in the city, that leave quickly.Is the ―― really big."
There is pure end temporarily some meanings that not too understand her clearly, therefore, not from some interrogatively looking at her:"You ……"
"Leave."Leaf Shan Zi says and without telling anyone walks forward.
Had the end pure clear to right away also keep up with for a while she.
After, the leaf mountain Zi got to have a pure end to stroll 1 turn in big campus in the city clearly.There is a pure end from the heartly saying clearly:"Really is enough big, I am tired by walking."
If"that is certainly ……" listenned to him, leaf mountain Zi not from smile, " say, you think, whole country your east is the big campus the biggest?"
"I can don't say so, you also need not so sensitive ……" has a pure end clearly tiny tiny on smiling, "big vegetable in your city contains the good reputation of the scientist's cradle, so, I have been admiring and respecting very much."
"Yes, you east greatly with the development cure the people just for lord, our city greatly then with train a scientist is lord, everyone is entirely different ……is a nothing important compare to."
"You, how similar to the other city university student, regard with hostility so our east big?Although"there was a pure end to smile to smile clearly, " says,monster beats, I in the future really want to join the government;As for you, then will become a famous doctor to living, but at least, we, should not have this kind of otiose prejudice of, right?I is because of your cause, greatly have much of good will to the city."
"BE?Really make me be overwhelmed by special favor."The leaf mountain Zi says with smile.
Always chapter 24 mistake

If the love can explain
The asseveration can modify
If/you my meet
Can reschedule
So
Life will be more easy
If/one day
I finally the ability forget you
However/this be not
The story that is literally fabulous
Also not is tomorrow just want
Drama of presenting to public
I can not find out manuscript
Then will you
Will you one put on
--------------------------------------The seat Mu permits
They positive while speaking, a girl at the right moment and right against the face walked to come over.That girl sees them and seem Zheng for a while.
"And Chuan."The leaf mountain Zi smiles to call her.
That surname and the girl of Chuan smile to walk to their in front:"Mountain senior of leaf."
"You does this want to go to self-study?"The leaf mountain Zi asks.
"Yes ……senior, I walked first."And the Chuan said to owe a body to go away.However, while going away in her facial expression the color of still difficult Yan doubt.
"Just that girl …… is also person in Tokyo, call and the Chuan summer tree, learn economy of, this year just tested here ……" leaf the mountain Zi smiled to smile, "I will ascend to know hers in a same village communication, somehow or other, a meet feel to have meet of minds with her."
"BE?However, I pour is why know ……"have a pure end clearly tiny tiny on smiling, " in fact, that and Ms. Chuan a little bit be like with you, certainly, I think that you also know, what I pointed isn't an appearance ……to, Zi, here, do you have to join what association?"
The leaf mountain Zi right away shook to shake head:"Have no.Want to do a part-time job, so, always, I didn't join an association activity ……"she suddenly thoughted of what, " contain end, let's have a meal.However, I in advance make clear, I can please don't rise those expensive places, so, hope that you can compromise for a while."
"You at say what …… say, you think, am I eating delicacies from land and sea every day?Too funny ……"there is a pure end unhappily saying clearly.He for a while, and then peeped out smiling face, "anyway, you eat what, I eat what."
"BE?"Leaf the mountain Zi Be tiny to say with smile.However, looking at to there is pure end clearly at this time pure handsome smiling face, somehow or other, her heart tinily took out a pain for a while.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hence, they left big campus in the city and arrived at one wife and children eating place of neighborhood.That sees to should be leaf the mountain Zi usually patronize of a store son, therefore, the waiting on of store inside should all have been already recognized she.A Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论