2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo oast that cannon bo

Tone.Way:"Is alas, very careful lifetime, finally still kept turning over a ship ……this time I stay thoroughly in North America and originally help with China cooperatively also quite good, but I momentary ghost fan resourcefulness, the Vietnamese opened costliness to me, I say'do not be greedy for or not'say lifetime, face old of time, but unbearable greed once ……still hit a wall as a result."
He made an effort to clap to clap me and sighed a way:"Old younger brother, you are brilliant!You clearly wear is to protect me, in fact is the control that controls me at you under,beats by dre solo, right?You polished off my bodyguard yesterday ……at that time I always in the doubt, but I didn't dare to say ……you were too severe, I and my bodyguard's adding isn't all your opponent and said good to listen, you were protecting me and said a little bit unpleasant to hear, in fact I was kidnap by you.Right?"
I am some vacant.
This fatty incredibly got so conclusion!
"You are protecting me and approaching me and wait I to arrive at the end of one's rope of time you a turn over a face ……I old Hong can't, can giving up of darling Vietnamese, turn around to go and live with you.The Vietnamese's cooperation, go to he mama's ground.Lao Tze protects a life important, can darling of Fan."Hong big one noodles wry smile, a noodles has mercy on lookinging at of Xi Xi I:"You were satisfied with now ……I recognized to carry.Your owner is who, you tell him, my Hong greatly took.You are severe!This year's bargain, my Hong greatly did for your family!This is total?"
This time, I am really surprised to be getting more foolish.
However I immediately return to absolute being!
The affair develops to this one step, really is that I didn't thought of!Unexpectedly for the sake of derivation Tai space this rebel but intentionally protected him for several days, but made the Hong big this guy to suddenly afraid of death!Once he afraid of death and incredibly gave up and the Vietnamese's cooperation, prepare to go and live with toward us!
I wanted to think and divided even breath, do a very quiet of facial expression:"You ……do you know ……you saved yourself one life."
Come out this time.I and west Luo, there is also Tai space, everybody took a new cellular phone, the number was also new.
Coming out to work feeling always isn't likely to take own telephone used in home wild blow!This for the sake of safety and protect the Bei Zheng 韇 sp;So, my have been only having west in cellular phone Luo and the telephone of Tai space.
Also additionally there is a number certainly.This number is eight Yes to give mine.Tell me, be after my affair finish doing, immediately come back-if meet what troublesome, can make this telephone call.
This is a number for meeting an emergency.I and west Luo all have.
But have a……go out in the outside, regardless take place any affair, rules BE:Absolutely forbid to make a phone call to return to!Absolutely can not make a phone call to eight Yes under all circumstances!Can not make a phone call back to fix a car field, either!
This is the rules.
In other words, even if we died in the outside, also and eight Yes or fix a car field don't relate to!
The number for meeting an emergency combines not that long.Is a number of satellite telephone, there is no area, is belong to a famous satellite telephone of an international top company.
I and the Hong is some kind of big long after talking, Hong greatly to my arch arch hand, say with smile:"Old elder brother my life in the your hand ……old younger brother, see at these several days, everyone gets along with a quite good up, show leniency!"
The fun of this half true half leave.Let my in the mind some regretses.However immediately I paid to open Hong big, let west Luo looking at him.I then walk to outside beat this to meet an emergency a telephone.
"He***words, this is desperately son, which bastard beat of telephone!!!"
Telephone just on connecting, that immediately spread such a Hun thick voice and took several cents idle and slovenly of felling.
This voice makes me immediately stunned speechless!However I later on soon respond to come over.
Really, we are in Southeast Asian activity.Recent contact person, also can be him.
I suppress the concussion of in the mind and say with smile:"Square fatty!Square you!Did you listen to my voice of?"
"……" Telephone that is silent meeting son, the voice this time is clear a lot of, the fatty acquaints with of the voice Be steady to steadily spread from that:"Eight that guys said to send you come dry live son, say if wasing in Dutch will seek me ……I guess that your boy affirms and ask for bother ……alas, indeed as expected, every you meet of affair, always was in Dutch ……depend!Does your boy still live very benefit Suo?"
"I am in Vietnam."I deeply absorbed tone.Then say affair briefly 1 time.
Telephone that, the square fatty is always silent, he smiled to smile later on, way:"Affair I know, Hong big movements of that guy, have been what I stare at, otherwise do you think that you can find out him so quickly?Does that guy seek than the difficult rat!As for you say of the affair ……"
The fatty sighed tone, he slowly way:"We think a way first to meet ……Lao Tze also in Vietnam, is opening yacht's on the water to drink sea breeze at present!"
I am amazing, telephone of that but sudden bang bang bang spread a few guns to ring!Then ambiguously of, there is also the voice of explosion, water turns to splash to spread of voice!
I not from get foolish live, took a telephone:"You ……you how there?"
Telephone that spreads fatty heroic laughter and mixs up with the gun voice of bang bang, his voice is some to break continuously and continuously:
"Be free, the on the water meets some Vietnamese devils, mama of, did with them a , be made track for tail to run now!You trust, Lao Tze's on the water accompanies this to turn several turns for guy and solved ……they …………seek you ……**, they have cannon, we have no!Lift out the big guy of box underneath ……do his Niang of ……"
The telephone broke here.
I hang a telephone, the in the mind is a bit peculiar.
Before telephone hangs up, I obviously heard a voice of explosion, that voice once acquaint with-remember at the beginning I while smuggling on board, that smuggling a ship be made track for shot by guard's brigade in the coast, that cannon boat bombarded the time of smuggling the ship, was that kind of!
Is also say, fatty's on the water is made track for ……on board having of the other party cannon!
Depend!What person is he doing battle with?

Chapter 175 【the fatty's advice 】



That telephone after, my having fully along while time can not contact with fatty up, that satellite of his telephone is always unmanned to connect to listen to.My in the mind cans not help some worry about he:Though I know this fatty's immensely resourceful, but previous of that telephone inside, listenning to up the circumstance can and allow of no optimistic ……
It is a hideous mess dress trousers to is full in room skirt, there is also chemisette underwear.Had fun too to go crazy last night, I even didn't notice us to exactly and totally drink how much bottle wine.
Anyway have already put the empty bottle of a line of whiskies on the ground, I probably see for a while, there are more than ten bottles.Room inside sofa up, on the stall, all lie full person, these girl's a the dress Chinese fir isn't whole, the nude body is horizontal to become of appearance, so fierce on seeing up, also pretty captivating.
Is hangover to plus to revel, till around 10:00 A.M., also someone still in the soundly asleep.After some girls wake up, appearance with tired look, run to come over to seek a cigarette to take out everywhere.Scene like this, how much make me feel some in the mind regretses.At least formerly, this kind of condition that all night revel, I am in the night club in those early years work of time, usually experience.
Have never become nervous to wear clothes after some young ladies wake up-anyway last night go crazy also crazy lead, their not concerned body bare, just at will once pulled nearby don't know as well to is a whose jacket, in brief covered with for a while.Still haven't stingily to ask me to have a cigarette.
I smiled to smile, took out 100 dollars to throw to an among those and let her went out to buy a cigarette.
I know that the cigarette of Vietnam's tallest file is called a victory parties cigarette, upscalely just 20 pieces of or so 1 packs.That young lady was immediately wreathed in smiles, took bill Dian feet to run Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论